MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I actually don't understand, is version 0.0.5 out or not? Post above by HeartRisen is the last version.. I've tried downloading on other sites, but there is also a previous version signed as 0.5.5 WTF
From Dev patreon page the last version is 0.0.5p2
Edit: it´s me or the dev use characters from hs2 ?

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Starts in Full Screen with no options screen to go to Windowed?
That's a big no for me.

MaxPride

May 17, 2020
From Dev patreon page the last version is 0.0.5p2
Edit: it´s me or the dev use characters from hs2 ?
U got damn right, graphics is similar. Really sad that illusion dead.. I think HS2 is the best of its kind.. How could such a project be fucked up.. I heard they were reborn and changed name and even released a new project, "Honeycome", I've tried it.. piece of shit..

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
U got damn right, graphics is similar. Really sad that illusion dead.. I think HS2 is the best of its kind.. How could such a project be fucked up.. I heard they were reborn and changed name and even released a new project, "Honeycome", I've tried it.. piece of shit..
illusion is illgames that it....yeah i know very well about honeycome isn´t worth play maybe when studio release but for now nope.

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Of course I love the free use sex scenes, but the free use of scenes is actually a test of artistic style, scenarios that are too easy to obtain will make people focus on modeling quality and action performance. This is actually stricter for the game.

Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, how extensive is the femdom parts of this game?
If it is for the scene with the actress, I would never say it's femdom.
Basically mc get tied up for this 1 scene (and it's hilarious, I mean, she sings using his cock as a mic).
But maybe it depends on how sensitive you are. :)

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

SmokyMcBongface

Mar 11, 2021
Ok so after downloading both 0.0.5 versions from Mega and Gofile, the Version posted here is 0.0.5 part 1 only.
Thought it was the full 0.0.5 with Part 2 included since it's release happened one Week ago on Patreon.
So the Changelog is a bit ahead of Time. :HideThePain:
Still a nice (but uncompleted) Halloween Special. :)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Ok so after downloading both 0.0.5 versions from Mega and Gofile, the Version posted here is 0.0.5 part 1 only.
Thought it was the full 0.0.5 with Part 2 included since it's release happened one Week ago on Patreon.
So the Changelog is a bit ahead of Time. :HideThePain:
Still a nice (but uncompleted) Halloween Special. :)
im confused by this too. this is only part 1 right?

SmokyMcBongface

Mar 11, 2021
im confused by this too. this is only part 1 right?
Yes. Can't watch the 0.0.5 part 2 Scenes as listed in the Changelog.
But the rar just says the version without a specific part so still my fault for thinking its the full part 2. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so I should wait before downloading the op? btw any differences between the two guides? I also hope the dev adds impregnation and preggo and that the MC is the only one fucking girls in this game. What engine is this? HS2? and where do I use the password? there is a bug on the laundry with the mother the "figer vagina" option fingers her ass

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Horney Bull
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes