Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, please no. There are cleavages nearly everywhere. Please at least leave us one normal (I mean realistic) chest area:giggle: to enjoy!!!
Yet another person from tiny tit island.

Contrary to the belief of some of you guys, Leah's breast size is about average.

Karina's aren't normal, they are considered small, she's roughly the same size as me and i'm the smallest in my family.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Contrary to the belief of some of you guys, Leah's breast size is about average.

Karina's aren't normal, they are considered small, she's roughly the same size as me and i'm the smallest in my family.
thats um interesting to find out

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I'll use my first real post to express some love for this game, and try to be sensible.

I was super excited for this update, but I guess I played the wrong one, because I actually really enjoyed it. I played one that continued on a plot line that was hinted at having been set up six or seven months ago, and became quite clear two months ago.

I didn't see Aunt Hailey as having been shoehorned in just to cause drama and tension. From the moment MC's dad demanded he get a job, it seemed obvious to me where things were going to lead. Of course MC and Alice were going to have to hide their relationship from somebody. With Hailey, at least it's someone that is clearly not as hate-able as the father. Sure, she may seem like a bitch right now, but she's had literally one chapter to develop to us. Let's give her some time before we Internet-lynch her. She may end up encouraging MC and Alice's relationship, if not joining in. If you don't want that, I get it, but let's just wait and see. The woman lost her husband a month before, and she has no one else around. Of course she's going to drink and be moody. Yeah, it's kinda shitty that there was no warning and that she's not paying rent (Freeloading Family, hmm...), but surprises happen. Let's see where it develops.

Everyone hated Leah at first, too, but a few chapters of development later, and now people seem to like her a lot more. Speaking of Leah, I read her anger as being, "Responsible adult? Time for a funny jok--WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS MY LITTLE SISTER DRUNK AGAIN?!" Yeah, her joke backfired. Big time. But she does have the right to be mad at a grown woman for giving her sister alcohol, just as Hailey has (albeit much less of) a right to be mad at this girl coming into her brother-in-law's house and shouting at her, acting like the only responsible one there. Give it some time to see where it leads. Just like the Karina subplot. Just give it a chance.

I don't get people saying Karina is "too young", "loli", or "jail bait". This update not only states that she's 18, but that she's only one year younger than MC. Just because her tits are small (breath of fresh air, IMO), she's not "jail bait". If you don't want to pursue a relationship with her, again I understand. I didn't get anything out of the Susan subplot, but I didn't complain or try to force my opinions and preferences on the devs or anyone else. I know a lot of people did that. With her and Leah. I feel like the story is the devs' to tell, not mine, so I shouldn't recommend or try to tell them how to tell it. If there's something that I like, or something that I don't, I'll usually keep it to myself, and just hope what comes next satisfies me, and so far everything in this game has. If it didn't, I wouldn't be here.

@FFCreations, @V.A. Laurie, keep it up. It's your story, and it's been great thus far. Can't wait to see what's in store next.

TL;DR - Chill out, wait and see what happens, and just let the authors tell their story.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018

Agreed, I have seen some huge ones in these games before but for most of the girls in this game they aren't really that big. Some might be above average but not overly huge.

Reactions: Rythan25

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018

As a far-east Asian, and currently Australian, I have to tell you: Your world is too big for me o_O. For your people, Grand Canyon is just normal size:sneaky:.

For me, Leah and Melody tits are American family size pizza. that could definitely feed my whole village in this league...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As a far-east Asian, and currently Australian, I have to tell you: Your world is too big for me o_O. For your people, Grand Canyon is just normal size:sneaky:.

For me, Leah and Melody tits are American family size pizza. that could definitely feed my whole village in this league...
I'm British, we don't have a Grand Canyon .... unless you count my sisters best friends vagina. She's had enough penetrations that you could probably land a 747 comfortably.

That said we do have a lot of woman with lovely breasts.

Those of us on the smaller scale are in the minority.

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
I'm British, we don't have a Grand Canyon .... unless you count my sisters best friends vagina. She's had enough penetrations that you could probably land a 747 comfortably.

My next door neighbor told me "English chicken believe they are eagles but they are merely pigeons. Best chest shape belongs to Italians."

Well, speak of female topic I always trust the opinion from a lesbian like hers, so I would give a go.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
I'll use my first real post to express some love for this game, and try to be sensible.

I was super excited for this update, but I guess I played the wrong one, because I actually really enjoyed it. I played one that continued on a plot line that was hinted at having been set up six or seven months ago, and became quite clear two months ago.

I didn't see Aunt Hailey as having been shoehorned in just to cause drama and tension. From the moment MC's dad demanded he get a job, it seemed obvious to me where things were going to lead. Of course MC and Alice were going to have to hide their relationship from somebody. With Hailey, at least it's someone that is clearly not as hate-able as the father. Sure, she may seem like a bitch right now, but she's had literally one chapter to develop to us. Let's give her some time before we Internet-lynch her. She may end up encouraging MC and Alice's relationship, if not joining in. If you don't want that, I get it, but let's just wait and see. The woman lost her husband a month before, and she has no one else around. Of course she's going to drink and be moody. Yeah, it's kinda shitty that there was no warning and that she's not paying rent (Freeloading Family, hmm...), but surprises happen. Let's see where it develops.

Everyone hated Leah at first, too, but a few chapters of development later, and now people seem to like her a lot more. Speaking of Leah, I read her anger as being, "Responsible adult? Time for a funny jok--WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS MY LITTLE SISTER DRUNK AGAIN?!" Yeah, her joke backfired. Big time. But she does have the right to be mad at a grown woman for giving her sister alcohol, just as Hailey has (albeit much less of) a right to be mad at this girl coming into her brother-in-law's house and shouting at her, acting like the only responsible one there. Give it some time to see where it leads. Just like the Karina subplot. Just give it a chance.

I don't get people saying Karina is "too young", "loli", or "jail bait". This update not only states that she's 18, but that she's only one year younger than MC. Just because her tits are small (breath of fresh air, IMO), she's not "jail bait". If you don't want to pursue a relationship with her, again I understand. I didn't get anything out of the Susan subplot, but I didn't complain or try to force my opinions and preferences on the devs or anyone else. I know a lot of people did that. With her and Leah. I feel like the story is the devs' to tell, not mine, so I shouldn't recommend or try to tell them how to tell it. If there's something that I like, or something that I don't, I'll usually keep it to myself, and just hope what comes next satisfies me, and so far everything in this game has. If it didn't, I wouldn't be here.

@FFCreations, @V.A. Laurie, keep it up. It's your story, and it's been great thus far. Can't wait to see what's in store next.

TL;DR - Chill out, wait and see what happens, and just let the authors tell their story.
I don't know others, but speak of me, I like Leah maybe from the beginning. But I think the reason for her rage in the latest chapter is a little weak. And Karina is now my favorite (Alice is my life so they are not in the same earth) I just afraid the story may go a little too harsh to her, especially considering her religious family and her hidden parents.

Reactions: 7Spear

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Av' I admire your unfiltered honestly but don't you dare badmouthing small breasts

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was that an invitation? Will you go to prom with me?

Me sharing them - I still remember the time you had to Google ~ Electra's complex young man....
To read what it's about in full detail, I did know about it longer than that though, haha, but it is such a hot and exciting thing though, thrilling even :p

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
But she does have the right to be mad at a grown woman for giving her sister alcohol

I don't get people saying Karina is "too young", "loli", or "jail bait". This update not only states that she's 18, but that she's only one year younger than MC.
If you think that Karina is not too young, I don't understand why you think Leah has the right to be mad at a grown woman for giving her adult 18 year old little sister alcohol.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
If you think that Karina is not too young, I don't understand why you think Leah has the right to be mad at a grown woman for giving her adult 18 year old little sister alcohol.
So if someone started drinking, smoking and sleeping with everyone when they turn 18, their family would have no right to be mad because they are 18?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The legal age for drinking in the US is 21, while Karina is old enough to express consent, she is too young to be drinking this much. It's the quantity of alcohol that's the root of dissent

Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes