verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Actually started to look if I had missed that comment, clueless bastard that, but please... No NTR m8. q.q
clueless bastard here. there is a reason why the old game he helped out died pretty quickly after he joined and helped there, and there is also a reason why i and many others had a legit hatred for laurie, and will never support any game he is involved with. forever blacklisted for me. nice to hear that this game is doing well. but sad how he had to dig up a 1 year old comment just to start shit and drama

Aug 11, 2018
clueless bastard here. there is a reason why the old game he helped out died pretty quickly after he joined and helped there, and there is also a reason why i and many others had a legit hatred for laurie, and will never support any game he is involved with. forever blacklisted for me. nice to hear that this game is doing well. but sad how he had to dig up a 1 year old comment just to start shit and drama
Comment actually not form this thread? Damn, pretty low blow tbh, if you haven't said anything in this thread I retort my statement of you being clueless and a bastard. If not, I recommend that you try the game and see if you like it, it's actually good. A game I play both for the story and for the fap-material.

But I REALLY should start to learn that "search in thread" function by now, opened my mouth a little too early it seems, before learning the whole story.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
lol it wasn't my intent to start shit. i was just finding it interesting how much the opinion has changed.
new life with my daughter didn't die because of me, though -- just checking out the thread for that game can show pretty clearly why it really died and why I left the project.

Anyway, hope you're well, verzauberung. Blacklisted or not :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like the movie Twins? One got all the good genetics and such?
Pretty much, yeah.

It was always a joke among our siblings. She looks like your typical blonde. She's gorgeous, tall, large chest, legs for days and an ass that could cause crashes. She's also quite intelligent which voided all the blonde jokes I ever told.

I'm short, ginger, pretty small in the chest department, can't go out when it's too sunny or my pasty skin sets on fire and I have a nasty problem in that I never know when to shut the fuck up. My looks are nothing to complain about we just get some funny looks when people find out we're twins.

Although I did get most of the snark so bonus points there.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty much, yeah.

It was always a joke among our siblings. She looks like your typical blonde. She's gorgeous, tall, large chest, legs for days and an ass that could cause crashes. She's also quite intelligent which voided all the blonde jokes I ever told.

I'm short, ginger, pretty small in the chest department, can't go out when it's too sunny or my pasty skin sets on fire and I have a nasty problem in that I never know when to shut the fuck up. My looks are nothing to complain about we just get some funny looks when people find out we're twins.

You mean something like Jennifer/DmD/ or fusion between Ada/PL/and Becca/Melody/?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Pretty much, yeah.

oh look at me... I'm just a gorgeous fun woman with an equally gorgeous twin. Pity me #firstworldproblems

Reactions: lumley

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
I'm short, ginger, pretty small in the chest department, can't go out when it's too sunny or my pasty skin sets on fire and I have a nasty problem in that I never know when to shut the fuck up
Well I would always prefer you over your sibling. I was in love with a ginger once and I never again had I woman like her. So yeah for me Gingers are special ;)
Oh and some times it's OK to not shut the fuck up and just say what's on your mind.

Reactions: Freezer14

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Well, well, well! Who dropped that blonde bombshell? I like her, and I think her "assets" are a bit exaggerated, but at least she looks human and not doll-like. I will still remain faithful to the sister character, however, as she is the one I'm the most interested in and still think she is the prettiest model of the game, and one of the most attractive models from daz I've seen.

The same tune looping over and over in the background finally started to annoy me, so I turned it off and just put one of the soundtracks I like to listen to when playing games with no background music.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Pretty much, yeah.

I'd be surprised if you didn't get the "snark" while being ginger. I've yet to know a single redhead that didn't have a lot of sass. And I've known quite a few of them. But then, being partial to redheads its almost like I search them out.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes