Jul 17, 2018
I just finished playing this update, and the aunt is really annoying. Just like everyone else, I chose Alice as my girl, and Leah is messed up sending her little sister as the pretend girlfriend, and blaming the MC for everything. Can't wait for the update with the weekend at the hotel with Alice.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Here's a fun thing I've wanted to do for a while - comment here with a screenshot of any reference you find that I've slipped into the game and tell where it's from

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I just finished playing this update, and the aunt is really annoying. Just like everyone else, I chose Alice as my girl, and Leah is messed up sending her little sister as the pretend girlfriend, and blaming the MC for everything. Can't wait for the update with the weekend at the hotel with Alice.
My version Leah never blamed MC for anything

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Here's a fun thing I've wanted to do for a while - comment here with a screenshot of any reference you find that I've slipped into the game and tell where it's from
As soon as i saw i knew it it was a witcher 3 reference,witcher 3 is one of my favorite games of all times, so i loved the yennefer costume in Alice, to be more precise, it's the yennefer alternate costume FLF.png

Reactions: JasonJemodah

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Sorry to poke fun at you @smokebox, but don't you think Val means more subtle references? I mean, the yennifer costume was the most obvious one I reckon.
In my defense i had just smoked a joint before posting, and someone had to post it first to instigate the others to do the same, and again in my defense unless you played the witcher 3 you wouldn't know that it was the alternate costume, the worst part is that you are right and i keep trying to justify myself:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Aug 11, 2018
In my defense i had just smoked a joint before posting
Nice, I hope and think.
and someone had to post it first to instigate the others to do the same
True.
unless you played the witcher 3 you wouldn't know that it was the alternate costume
True, but who hasn't played The Greatest Game of All Time? With, what I presume, must be the largest Rule 34 scene EVER for a single game.
the worst part is that you are right and i keep trying to justify myself
Also true. :cool:(y)

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
who hasn't played The Greatest Game of All Time
:( I haven't. I barely have time to play games anymore, unfortunately. I actually mistakenly thought an image from Witcher shown very early in the game as from game of thrones. Whoops!

Reactions: Freezer14

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Really good game, I always appreciate when there's only a POV for the MC so it's a nice plus for me.
Sometimes when a game comes out I wait till it gets more updates but most of the times I happen to see the ones with more in an advanced state (like in this case) or even complete, and if I like the game I feel lucky even though it's gonna be hard to wait for future developments (like in this case as well).

My favorites? Alice and Melody without a doubt, the first is totally wife material, the latter maybe not so much... yet, but damn if it's fun hooking up with her.
Karina is very cute and sweet even though she's too young for my taste (or too flat idk) but who knows, anyway I'm glad she's there to add some variety.
Last but not least aunt Hailey... what kind of sex bomb is she?! OMG sooo hot.

Can't wait for more.

Aug 11, 2018
I know... but I work full time, write this game, write other things under my IRL identity, and have a family. I just don't generally give myself time to play games when I could be writing or being productive other ways
Yeah, figured you'd be leading a busy life and it's understandable that you can't find the time for epics like RPG games anymore, or games in general, but I highly recommend the game and I do hope that you will be able to experience it some day in the future.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Leah should go with Triss.
BTW are we realy sure that Leah send Carina?What if the lil sis is the one who do all the work?
Leah is kind of a bitch sometimes, so it makes more sense if she was dressed as Philippa Eilhart instead of Triss, But what you said about Karina kinda makes sense, most people are thinking she is just a sweet innocent girl, but in the party she tricked everyone to give her booze ,so she is a good liar ,and she also took the initiative to sexting the mc, not so innocent in my eyes.

Reactions: Freezer14

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
they should have sex 3 or 4 times a day during their vacation to relieve their frustration of not being able to do it at home because of the annoying aunt
They should force Auntie in "helping" relieve stress ... it's her fault for sticking her big ass where it doesn't belong so she should take responsability. I swear that bitch looks like a goddess :love:... why the fuck don't I have an aunt like that :LOL::sneaky:

She kinda tries to seduce the MC if u read between the lines, so the dev should give the people what they want.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes