supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
True. We should be able to deny or completely snub the teacher. Even if the penalty is for her to make it hard for the MC to pass her subject.
I liked the teacher, but the poor lady got written out of the game, so there's no point even talking about adjusting anything with her

Reactions: TheorPhys

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
teacher seemed to become a non-entity when new writer took over and the points stopped mattering..lol..i think she was just there to help boost your naughty :O

Reactions: smokebox

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
teacher seemed to become a non-entity when new writer took over and the points stopped mattering..lol..i think she was just there to help boost your naughty :O
I've been the writer since nearly the beginning. Almost everything about the teacher was written by me lol.

Points are... well they come and go in terms of importance. The next update will have a slight difference at a part based on points.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I've been the writer since nearly the beginning. Almost everything about the teacher was written by me lol.

Points are... well they come and go in terms of importance. The next update will have a slight difference at a part based on points.
I actually like the teacher more than the other girls, they seem so immature and petty.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think the teacher will come back,i really like to pay attention to the details and there was a certain dialogue between her and Leah and a certain picture in Leah's house that made me think she will come back, i could be wrong, but i do want her to come back.

Reactions: KiGa

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Exactly, wasnt really happy when I had to go along with helping her lose her job. That shit is fucked up.
I agree. I was not on board with the MC just going along with getting her fired. Just because she and one of his other girls don't get along, and just because she shows no remorse about stealing another girl's boyfriend, that doesn't mean that setting her up to get fired is somehow justified. It reflects a mindset that, if you don't like someone, then you're somehow justified in doing them harm. And the story reads as if the people setting her up have the moral high-ground?

I mean, yeah, it's just a game, but still, it affects my ability to empathize with the MC and my sympathy towards the other characters. Also, I didn't like that she got written out after being fired. She was the only character with whom the MC had a D/s relationship, which was a big plus in the game for me. I would either like to see her re-introduced to the story, or have D/s implemented in some of the other relationships.

But, to be honest, I'm sufficiently into the storyline for the MC and his sister that I'll continue to play the game, regardless, as long as there continues to be new content for those two.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have no symphaty for Susan, she doesn't have any redeeming qualities, the only thing going for her is that she is hot and bangs the MC, that's all

In the end she was used as a tool to bring the MC and girls close together

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I have no symphaty for Susan, she doesn't have any redeeming qualities, the only thing going for her is that she is hot and bangs the MC, that's all
Whether or not she had redeeming qualities is irrelevant to the question of whether or not the MC and others were justified in doing scummy things. If Person A is scum, because they do scummy things, and then Person B does scummy things to Person A, then Person B is also scum.

Insofar as the story goes, the MC and the other girls were no better than Susan was, and were arguably worse, at least in how they dealt with her.

Also, her lack of redeeming qualities is just a matter of how she was written. If she were to be reintroduced to the storyline, it would be easy enough to give her some positive attributes.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes