RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Hope Carina ends up as one of the endings, that seems like a more believable relationship development here.
So long as MC doesn't end up with his balls cut off. :p
How is that believable exactly? It was bullshit in the Christmas special, and it's not really much better here. The two times she hasn't acted like a little shit has been when she's drunk. Not the makings of a solid relationship.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
How is that believable exactly? It was bullshit in the Christmas special, and it's not really much better here. The two times she hasn't acted like a little shit has been when she's drunk. Not the makings of a solid relationship.
Agreed. I'm really hoping her content has come to an end. But I get the feeling more is headed our way... the joy...:cry:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Awwww man... Please don't F this game up with silly drama!

Love this game and don't want to see it go down in flames because of any bullshit...
to be honest i doubt it will come to a too huge drama. i sense it will be a huge mess where the mc gotta fuck everyone (and i also think about aunt, as she looks more like a devil than an angel). i also got the feeling that lil' aunty already knows about the mc and alice and just tricks 'em both xD. katerine or whatever the blonde girl is called however might be in for a bit of a drama.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
to be honest i doubt it will come to a too huge drama. i sense it will be a huge mess where the mc gotta fuck everyone (and i also think about aunt, as she looks more like a devil than an angel). i also got the feeling that lil' aunty already knows about the mc and alice and just tricks 'em both xD. katerine or whatever the blonde girl is called however might be in for a bit of a drama.
Auntie for sure knows, or at least suspect, something is going on between Alice and MC.
But I don't think she will be a problem, I'd rather think she will be understanding or even helpful. She seems to be very open.

For Karina, I don't know why some people hate her she's so cute and I hope for an alternative ending with her even Alice is still my favorite girl.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think Karina is pretty and cute but i don't understand this fuss about her, she barely said a few words to the mc so still soon to judge her personality, physically speaking she reminds me of that girl from Smallvile,a friend of Clark, anyways i would never choose her over any of the other girls, they are hotter and funnier too,plus Alice is the best so Karina is on the bottom of my list

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Auntie for sure knows, or at least suspect, something is going on between Alice and MC.
But I don't think she will be a problem, I'd rather think she will be understanding or even helpful. She seems to be very open.

For Karina, I don't know why some people hate her she's so cute and I hope for an alternative ending with her even Alice is still my favorite girl.
never said i hate her ^^. just mentioned she would cause some drama. i suspect she will fall in love with the mc or something and tries kinky stuff with him while alice might get jealous or at least angry (both are in the relationship and are only fooling around with leah). and who knows what leah might do if she sees her lil girl suddenly fooling around. it's clearly visible that doesn't want her lil sister to become as rebelous.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I dont hate the Karina character myself but it seemed a natural end to her storyline after the party at Leahs house. I believe there was plenty of drama on the horizon with the dad/aunt dynamic to test MC and Alice relationship.

I may be way off but it feels like Karina caught the eye of a high level donor and the devs thrust her back into the story for little more then a bit more cash, which I get and its not the first or last time I will see it happen in these games. Just dissapointing, but it explains the odd feeling of her current injection to the story.

Never the less. Still love the game and still support the dev with my cash (but maybe not enough ;)).

Aug 11, 2018
Karina > Leah.

Anyday of the week. Mainly because I don't like the competition, even though some scenes with said competition has been hot A F.
Though I have to say that I'm not that fond of Karina and her religious side, hopefully that will progress and evolve into something more of "today's standard".

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
never said i hate her ^^. just mentioned she would cause some drama. i suspect she will fall in love with the mc or something and tries kinky stuff with him while alice might get jealous or at least angry (both are in the relationship and are only fooling around with leah). and who knows what leah might do if she sees her lil girl suddenly fooling around. it's clearly visible that doesn't want her lil sister to become as rebelous.
Well I guess Karina already has fallen in love with MC after that kiss, why else she would have send him this selfie? I also guess MC likes Karina because of his respond to her selfie.
I would prefer an ending with Alice cause she's my favorite, but I also would like an alternative ending with Karina, as I already said, she's fucking cute on her very special way.
Leah should stop being overprotective about Karina, Leah act like a bitch most time and should let her sister have some fun.

Reactions: Freezer14

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well I guess Karina already has fallen in love with MC after that kiss, why else she would have send him this selfie? I also guess MC likes Karina because of his respond to her selfie.
I would prefer an ending with Alice cause she's my favorite, but I also would like an alternative ending with Karina, as I already said, she's fucking cute on her very special way.
Leah should stop being overprotective about Karina, Leah act like a bitch most time and should let her sister have some fun.
i think it will come to multiple endings like ya said ^^. dunno however if a harem ending could be possible as it sounds a bit too unrealistic to me to make it happen.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
The devs kind stated that we will have an Alice ending for sure ,and maybe more endings with emphasis on MAYBE, but i dont care or want a ending with Karina so i dont mind if they dont add that to the game, am gonna aim for Alice all the way, for what i see until now if a had to consider another girl rather than alice i would choose Mels for sure, or both of them,Karina can go to church camp with Leah i really don't care.

buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
Cannot download the file for android version, because its mega. Im using vpn. I hope someone upload it on other cloudsite like gdrive.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The devs kind stated that we will have an Alice ending for sure ,and maybe more endings with emphasis on MAYBE
No, they stated there will be more endings, but not with who or how many.
For now I will say, to no one's surprise, that there will be an Alice ending. There are other endings being planned, but I'm not going to say for who, or how many...

Reactions: smokebox

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I'd lean more toward the MAYBE, just so no one is disappointed either way.

I want to give you multiple endings, but I'm not promising anything until we get closer
I figured Alice ending was a given and thats exactly the one I would want.

I just hope maybe a ending with Alice plus another girl, Leah or Melody or both.

Ill just keep believing you guys will make it happen ;)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes