WINTEX

May 26, 2017
This girl's feet:love:

I like women's feet but I'm a kind of purist, I hate closed shoes. I also prefer by far the back of the foot. These images are a joy for me as I worship women's feet.

Once, I was so excited about licking my best friend's feet that I invited her to sleep at home.
I waited until she was asleep and I don't know why I went to get her shoes that I could smell in my nostrils and to my great surprise, her shoes didn't smell, proof that girls don't smell like men's feet.(y)
Then it turned me on so much that I ended up leaving a big stain on the inside.
She already knew I liked feet, so the next day, when she put on her shoes, she noticed the marks and I was slapped in the face.
Since then, we haven't talked much.
Ankward silence. This is almost as creepy as gayceptionist. And that is a lot. But it's ok, we don't judge here.
P.S @Demoness_Kiss stop "liking" everyone, I think it start getting out of hand.:LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
So, the update is coming tomorrow and there will be no delays with v0.19.

Just feel like I should give a quick status update.
If all goes well and my computer doesn’t blue screen or anything (like it did yesterday), then I’m expecting v0.18 to be released tomorrow.
We already have a bit of a head start on v0.19 as well. So we don’t expect it to be delayed as a result of v0.18’s delay.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes