WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Game version, Operating System? Are there any modifications? Where did you download it from?
0.18 from Patreon. Clear game. Windows. Gallery Fully Unlocked version. And "no", not gonna share link here. Also we should probably all wait for 0.18.1, cause this picture is not so much, just skipping screen, but it appears in both choices so it ruins a little gameplay and impressions.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I think that's an oversight on his part. I bet the image its referring to is almost exactly named that. And there's 3 ways that can happen.. the call could be misspelled, the "screens.rpy" could have misnamed it or the image was changed and he forgot to check that. Should be a simple fix. :p
Don't worry. We don't force anyone to share.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
0.18 from Patreon. Clear game. Windows. Gallery Fully Unlocked version. And "no", not gonna share link here. Also we should probably all wait for 0.18.1, cause this picture is not so much, just skipping screen, but it appears in both choices so it ruins a little gameplay and impressions.
Strange. That image worked just fine for us when we tested... @FFCreations - what say you about that?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
:cautious:

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Yeah I think that's an oversight on his part. I bet the image its referring to is almost exactly named that. And there's 3 ways that can happen.. the call could be misspelled, the "screens.rpy" could have misnamed it or the image was changed and he forgot to check that. Should be a simple fix. :p
Don't worry. We don't force anyone to share.
Yep. Fun fun fact is, that that picture IS in the game, cause receptionist was nerfed by his teleportation power and now before he appears we see the "a liitle while later" screen. So it really a small fix.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
FFCreations.. not fair to rob our dude of his supa powahs. :(
He does worship the almighty titty so let him have his zoomie powahs. :D

Reactions: Freezer14

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
@FFCreations appears both in Regular and Gallery Fully Unlocked version. And before receptionist appears there is such screen but after Let her sleep there none. Maybe you should download .zip from Mega to confirm?
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Fixed most likely. I assume he just linked the Mega version I gave my Patrons. Which I’ve updated the files on.

Or is this the part where I say it’s the broken version and only the fixed version is accessible by becoming a Patron?
View attachment 299194
That is the exact link I got from your Patreon, but I'm not sharing it out of respect for you and VA Laurie.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Coming home from the pub, a little tipsy.

Refresh the latest update page, this game is not yet released.
feelsbadman.jpg

Comes to this thread to find the update link.
feelsgoodman.jpg

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes