Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That's where V.A. Laurie and FFCreations succeed the most: they're able to put tenderness into their game, which is a thing many developers and writers poorly fail to accomplish.
And they make the game FUN, do you know how hard it is to find a VN that is fun to read and play? V.A. Laurie and Domiek are the only ones who make me chuckle/be cheerful while playing their games.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
tbh I did refuse auntie too , she feels too mentaly unstable to get involved with .(in this way)
Plus MC should take care of his private parts , overuse could cause blisters .

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
But the question is... How do you think this will play out in the next update?

Everyone post your guesses below.

(The scene has already been written, so you can't influence me)
I would really like Karina to be cool with it so I can proceed to boning her but this outcome is unlikely.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Skipping the aunt was never intended, but there is a mistake that needs to be corrected so that you won't be confused by it.
thats a shame, not my cup of tea sadly. anyway thanks for clearing that up

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
thats a shame, not my cup of tea sadly. anyway thanks for clearing that up
I understand. It comes down to what we have said before: we can only produce a certain amount of content in a month's time, so the game is very much linear because of that. If we avoid scenes, it'll either require an alternate scene or would give the player a lot less content for that month.

It's a tough obstacle, honestly.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
yeah i totally get you, for me its just a matter of personal preference. choice is what drives me really but like you said when you cant satisfy everyone you do what you have to do.

And though it is ;)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
FFCreations The Pacifism answer to Hailey at the end of the last chapter doesn't work, the new chapter still begins with him entering her room. A scene is clearly missing.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes