Jun 20, 2018
Her husband, MC's uncle, died in a car accident. She's not a slut a whore or anything like that, she's just a woman that made a frisky comment while horny. She said she hadn't have sex in god knows how long because her sexual life with her husband wasn't perfect.
Here is scenes i'm talking about. Add here her stories about what she was like when she was young and we can perfectly picture Susan on her place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which one of this is true?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
normally 4 to 5 weeks in pregnancy .
so yes very fast .
What if she got pregnant from a previous intercourse's pre-cum ?
Oh shit I almost forgot... Am I the only one that wanted to bang Leah and Karina's mom ? I totally was hoping the MC would bend her over the dinner table and "victimize" her asshole !! And make her call out the lord's name loudly "OHHH GODDDDD !!!"
Patience grasshopper! You can't just bang your girlfriends's mother on the first home visit....

Mar 28, 2019
Damn, I loved this update and I personally love all of the characters (Except for Karina) and i hope we wont have to drop or reject any of the girls soon as they are fantastic.

Reactions: Rythan25

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Call me selfish. Call me a horder. I want them all. All main girls know about each other and are down with it. Only girl that might not know is Karina.....well, you know. Hell, i even want to continue dominating the teacher! Might as well add her to the harem....please?

huhula

Oct 1, 2017

fake edit: Just to be clear, I hope my question didn't come across as entitled. I actually thought it might have been a bug at first. Having asked her to leave at the end of the last episode and then suddenly being in her room referencing a conversation/exchange I was sure I never had with her, the transition was a bit abrupt/confusing.
Wait, this is not bug? Am I forced to interact with this ugly? Please tell me I'm wrong. Isn't there any way to skip this event?
Then I have to ask, is this a future path, a forced relationship with aunt?

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Wait, this is not bug? Am I forced to interact with this ugly? Please tell me I'm wrong. Isn't there any way to skip this event?
Then I have to ask, is this a future path, a forced relationship with aunt?
Just to make things clear, despite me having answered this several times before. This is a LINEAR visual novel. Linear. As in no major diverging paths. It has never been anything besides a linear visual novel.

The player will be given choices that change certain scenes and dialogues. But overall the story will remain the same. The only time the story will diverge majorly depending on player choices will be towards the end of the game.

I understand that some people want to handpick exactly what characters they want and skip any scene they want and have dialogue choices for anything they want. This isn’t that kind of game. I’m sure there are other games out there that fill your needs in those areas. Play this game if you want to experience the story WE present.

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
Personally love the story, have no issues with just a variation in dialogue which can make you feel closer to a character or not. Dont understand the bitching about a game most people on here aren't paying for. There is an option to skip unseen text if you're that bothered.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes