cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i love how this got abandoned one ending from a complete game. literally just the harem ending and then some polishing and they could sell this game as a complete product. but no. 98 yard line is good enough i guess. no need for the touchdown or the field goal, just put it there and walk off the field as a show of dominance.
last update is coming.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Sure hope the game's completed in a good way. And I know Susan's a problematic character, but I kinda wanna see more of her.

By the way, does anyone know what assets her character uses? I'm kinda new to DAZ, so I don't know my way around things.

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I kind of figured this wasn't entirely abandoned as it made no sense to abandon it just 1 update away from completion, which was why I waited patiently for this long for the last update to release. (Haven't played / downloaded anything since 0.25). Although, having been this long since I last played, I have no idea what the story was anymore. I just remember a few images and dialogues that took place. Might have to replay from the beginning again, which I rarely ever do.

Last edited:
Reactions: namelessone22

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I hope the harem ending does Karina justice. She may be a part of the harem but, in a sex game, the amount of sex scenes she got compared to the other girls in the game is laughable. And the scenes themselves were mostly laughable. Her first sex scene made the MC out to be a one pump chump and, when she asked for round two, she doesn't get another round till her epilogue. And her last sex scene was an incomplete blowjob with the promise of actual sex that the audience doesn't get to see.

Sorry for the rant but I like the character a lot, and I feel she was done extremely dirty.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong; Ashley from the Resident Evil remake looks like a mature Karina.

Whats disappointing is that there would be no ending with Aunt Hailey. The buildup to their 1st Sex Scene was natural and perfect...
It felt like the game was in a rush to finish in the last handful of updates before the epilogue, and that future content for her was cut as a result. It was a waste to have such a good build up to their eventual hook up, and not give more to her after the fact.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong; Ashley from the Resident Evil remake looks like a mature Karina.

It felt like the game was in a rush to finish in the last handful of updates before the epilogue, and that future content for her was cut as a result. It was a waste to have such a good build up to their eventual hook up, and not give more to her after the fact.
Thats exactly my view about Hailey. I wish FFCreations would consider making one for her too. Because with her it felt natural than just being forced onto and it was satisfying in the end as well. Its disappointing that the entire buildup with her wont have a final bow on their story.

Reactions: lasklinz and haooni

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Glad to hear that ending will finally happen. There was supposed to be a "nobody" ending but don't mind if that isn't done. Been so long. The ending with the tough girl (forget the names after all this time) and the sister were pretty good. The ending with the blonde coffee shop girl was the best. The one with the younger girl wasn't too good. I hope it's still in the system, I deleted the game a while back figuring it couldn't be finished.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes