robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
dev is doing a new game called Far off Friends. seems unlikely that they will do anything new with this game. would love a remake with better renders and some new story elements tbh. i love this game. one of the first VN's i ever played.

Reactions: fearreaper

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Still not abandoned. But I can't control what F95 choose to mark the game as.
I am still jonesing for the Harem ending. I loved all the endings so far, really, really loved them. But I would very much like to play the Harem one. Oh, I can imagine it by myself (I may have already done it a bit too many times already) but I want to see it.

So, I'll call that good news. I will not be holding my breath tho... :p

Peace :)

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Well, well!!!

Far-Off Friends + Freeloading Family Update
Hello everyone, just wanted to give you all a quick update. The progress for the next release of Far-Off Friends is coming along nicely and you can expect it in maybe 1-2 weeks. Depending on the scale of future chapters of Far-Off Friends, we might start splitting them into two parts.
After we've released the update for Far-Off Friends, it will take a hiatus. And that's because we will work on the last update for Freeloading Family to finally put a nice bow on it.
We thank everyone for your patience and we hope you look forward to our future releases!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well, well!!!
Far-Off Friends + Freeloading Family Update
Hello everyone, just wanted to give you all a quick update. The progress for the next release of Far-Off Friends is coming along nicely and you can expect it in maybe 1-2 weeks. Depending on the scale of future chapters of Far-Off Friends, we might start splitting them into two parts.
After we've released the update for Far-Off Friends, it will take a hiatus. And that's because we will work on the last update for Freeloading Family to finally put a nice bow on it.
We thank everyone for your patience and we hope you look forward to our future releases!
LeonardoDiCaprio.png

The power of the Abandoned tag :unsure: :KEK:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do hope there is something with Aunt Hailey...Otherwise it would still feel a bit empty as the slowburn and payoff with her was really good... FFCreations
i know you and "couple" others want mc is to end up with her but in that case her new bf introduction (her telling about it) would been pointless.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I wonder if the "nice bow on it" will include both endings... the harem and "no one"? Given the writer's track record, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually merged both into one ending... all the girls are together but without MC...

• Haha
Reactions: Green Isosceles

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I remember how this funny game gave me "MassEffect3 traffic light of endings" - flashbacks.
Spoiler-reminder: SHE WORE A F*CKING WHITE DRESSS :FacePalm:

Now this game got "abandoned"-tag right before promised harem-ending.
NOICE.
you do feel pleasure from cock-blocking me, don't ya??!

ps
I just reacted to comment from gamedev with "ha-ha", cuz when everyone was complaining about idiotic ending, SOMEBODY explained why it is hard... to make animations make a good story of Alice. Smooth move, FFCreations. They did't even uderstand...

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
i love how this got abandoned one ending from a complete game. literally just the harem ending and then some polishing and they could sell this game as a complete product. but no. 98 yard line is good enough i guess. no need for the touchdown or the field goal, just put it there and walk off the field as a show of dominance.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
i love how this got abandoned one ending from a complete game. literally just the harem ending and then some polishing and they could sell this game as a complete product. but no. 98 yard line is good enough i guess. no need for the touchdown or the field goal, just put it there and walk off the field as a show of dominance.
Not abandoned.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes