ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I know very well that many times devs remove incest from the game due to patreon and then suddenly a "fan made" incest patch pops up which adds incest back.
But in the case of this game, the dev had no intention of making them blood siblings.
Alice and MC have no blood relation and are only related by marriage, similar to the game chasing sunset.
Similarly Haley is related bcoz she is MC's dad's brother's wife, again no blood relation.
The patch was made because people wanted incest, not because that was the devs original vision for the game

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I know very well that many times devs remove incest from the game due to patreon and then suddenly a "fan made" incest patch pops up which adds incest back.
But in the case of this game, the dev had no intention of making them blood siblings.
Alice and MC have no blood relation and are only related by marriage, similar to the game chasing sunset.
Similarly Haley is related bcoz she is MC's dad's brother's wife, again no blood relation.
The patch was made because people wanted incest, not because that was the devs original vision for the game
I don't really care why the patch was made, all I really care about is that it works and makes the game much better. ;)
As far as the Devs intent. He has not yet put incest into his new game, despite it getting a huge majority of votes from his Patrons. As it currently stands it's a pretty crap game. I may go back and play it if someone makes a patch for it, again, don't really care who. (y)
And we finally get the abandoned tag everyone knew was coming. :cry:

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
wait why is it abandoned?
You'd find that out easily by just looking over the last few pages of the thread.

But basically, the writer just gave up, went non-communicado for over a year and the developer has not been able to get in touch.

Reactions: shadowr19

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Alice is the one that drew me to this game and kept me playing for weeks. Susan and Leah are gorgeous as well. esp after dominating Susan, but damn was she a hot dominatrix too..

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes