RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FreeloadingFamily-0.31GU
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

camoway

May 15, 2017
???????????
Nice to see the dev throw us somemore content BUT I use my tablet so my wife and kids don't see this shit.
Oh wait there is no android version. Guess I will be forced to wait for a port.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Okay, no changelog for an update to a previously finished (even if the endings were slap-dashed) game.

So does anyone know what is actually in here? And is it worth a full play-through to see it? Cause I'm gonna have to start all over since I barely remember anything that was going on. Plus, the world hasn't been sitting still these last couple of years; entire other games have come and gone since the last time I looked at this. Not even sure if I'll enjoy going back to it with a more critical eye.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

EDIT: Fixed a label bug on ver15 file. (Android still has the bug)

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
up pls if you have time ^^

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I was gonna give this a go but saw some reviews about the endings, particularly for the main girl, is/are terrible. From what is described I think so too. I'm guessing this update didnt change anything about that?

Reactions: IRedI
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes