3j23

Jun 19, 2017
downloaded immediately when I saw it. Hope there is more updates coming. Would love to have seen a scene with Melodys mom and the real estate agent also. I think this game still has some scenes that can be worked in.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Let's go by parts.

About no Hailey ending: This is will depend exclusively on FFCreations on wanting or not. I'll say that, considering the current content of the game, it's possible. It will be sensibly different from the other endings, probably exploring a different aspect from the Aunt-Nephew relationship than we currently have.

About no Susan: Susan was mistreated this whole game, in a level that three things can be said.
1- It's impossible to make anything with Leah and Susan without one throwing a tantrum against the other.
2- Even liking, the character needed some depth, something that I'm not sure that I would be able to do. Not in the last of the last update of a game.
3- If a "no one" ending would happen, maybe a Susan ending could work. Since this isn't an option anymore, putting Susan on this could be conter-intuitive. Because of that, when I made MC calling her during his time outside his bedroom, I made another character answer the call.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This, by the way, isn't just a reference, but is a memento that I didn't forget about Susan. Not even by a second.

I'm saying this because with all the reworks and rewrites I did during this past two months, there were absolutely zero chance for Susan being in this game in a coherent way. Like, AT ALL! So sorry everyone for not putting here, because it wasn't the intention.

Here, I'll put part of my brainstorm I did around three months ago, wondering how to make a good ending between them.

And, by the way, did you guys know that Susan, Alice and Sherry are technically the same character, but morphed to look intrinsecally different from each other? They're

About the ending feeling underwhelmed: I did the ending intentionally open, because if the necessity arises, It's easier to make addendums and epilogues as much as I can. The characters didn't die, they're living in their own reality and everything got good in the end.

I'll do this challenge for you guys: Play all the previous endings first, then play the harem ending afterwards. You'll basically see:

1- Allusion on Leah turning heself into a succesful TV host and Influencer
2- Melody pianist momentum, Coffee and Pies career, consequently her pregnancy, miscarriage, change of attitude, pregnancy and so on. It's everything there, minus the miscarriage because, as the second son of a woman who had one in the past, I know how this is destructible for a mother.
3- Karina change of attitude. Honestly, Karina is/was my least liked character, because her premise was "I'm cute, religious, but I have a spicy side" and then eventually changed to her cursing more than a drunk sailor and smoking marijuana. I honestly think it's stupid and I straight out hated her for a while, so I, instead of looking for that, I decided her to give a real motivation. So I picked this loose render from the past.
And turned into something. So, what's possible to do that, still being in accord with her own ending and gave the necessary motivation for her to progress in life? Obviously a Rockstar. I still gave her the background of working with Giraldo and how important he is/was for both MC's life and hers, so I think that, in the end, I did something good.
4- Alice's ending. I did the obvious. This girl.
She's out. In my ending, she was never ever been born. Wait, maybe a little to radical, but I did in a way that she was completely absent from this, and everything in allusion to this was also out. I did myself a post on this exact thread where I was trying to convince myself that I liked the Alice's ending, but reading now, I felt that I was a little delusional at that time. It doesn't change the fact that I still liked the game and how much I respect FFC and Val's work. What I did was also trying to be the anti-thesis of some situations created previously but still trying to be faithful of what I liked Freeloading Family when I started the game years ago.

For example: In all the endings, every time Alice reach at Melody and said anything remotely sexual to her, she answered something like "Not yet". The answer for this this was on the first rough of this update, but it was scrapped due to the time, and how this update was roughly two and a half bigger on renders than a normal update. But if the situation was different, they would certainly have something on that side.

About the absent scene of Hailey after the fivesome (this word is dumb by the way foursome shoud be anything with four or more participants, but I'm rambling), Sherry (which is a character that I DEMANDED FFCreations to bring back otherwise I wouldn't write) and Allegra (which I find funny that her face and body skin tones don't match each other), there's always a chance for returning to that in the future. Their scenes not appearing were mostly because we didn't have any more time or resources for that.

It's not because the game is story-wise complete that it's not possible to make addendums here and there. My bro monkeyposter_7 generally adds extra content for his games here and there in all his seasons, but people ignore or, most of the time, are unaware of the situation. Or didn't pledge the correct tier for his special versions.

Regardless of the situation, if V.A. Laurie return to finish this work, you guys can consider it "Days of Future Past". As I mentioned, I have lots of respect of for his work, but I did. Hope our friendship relation won't be weirded out because of that, because it wasn't my intention.

Bro', you saved this game and gave it an actual ending when the other writer screwed things up and disappeared. The fucker didn't even wanna admit he fucked up after a lot of ppl here called him out for ruining his own story. Why would anyone hate you and for what ??:WaitWhat:

I admit I personally am a lil disappointed we didn't get a single sex scene with Allegra, Melody's mom, Susan and Sherry, the real estate agent, but this ending was the best of them all, just like we wanted, so kudos to you for delivering what every FF fan expected from this game.(y)
I don't know man, after the Far-off Friends situation, I got myself in a really bad place mentally. It was my first attempt of making a game (I have one which I decided to not release because my Daz Studio abilities), and people straight-out hated, especially because I was still figuring out what I could and couldn't do in this market. It's one of the reasons I stopped to check out that thread, for my sanity. I think that, if the game was released in 2016/2017 instead of 2022, the things could have been different.

This is one coherent reactions for that thread, or at least the early thread
↓↓↓

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
when I made MC calling her during his time outside his bedroom, I made another character answer the call.
She's the sexy, busty, thicc lawyer from Far-off Friends, that I hope we'll get to fuck real soon.

after the Far-off Friends situation, I got myself in a really bad place mentally. It was my first attempt of making a game (I have one which I decided to not release because my Daz Studio abilities), and people straight-out hated, especially because I was still figuring out what I could do and I couldn't in this market
Sorry to hear that. Just keep doing your job and ignore the negativity, is the best advice I can give you. Far-off Friends is a pretty good game with loots of attractive women I'm looking forward to seeing them get fucked by the MC and a few interesting situations, so keep your head up, focus on the positive comments and prove the naysayers wrong with your scripts.

This is one coherent reactions for that thread, or at least the early thread
It's understandable that you'd feel disappointed by some harsh and unwarranted 'criticism', but you shouldn't take it to heart and just keep doing your thing coz you pretty good at this job, and judging from your replies, it's obvious that you also passionate about being a writer, so don't let a few negative comments stop you from doing what you like.(y)

Reactions: rKnight

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Ending choice says harem ending isnt finished, but I can still play it when selected from chapter replay.

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Yo
I don't think Leah or Alice's were bad. Melody's was good. But Alice's younger sister's (drawing a blank on the name) was terrible. The harem one was best by far.
You're confusing Leah with Alice. Alice is mc's sister and Leah is her friend, Katrina is Leah sister.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yo

You're confusing Leah with Alice. Alice is mc's sister and Leah is her friend, Katrina is Leah sister.
That's it. After almost 2 years. Both Leah and Alice had decent endings, but not as good as Melody or near as good as Harem. Karina ending was total shit. TBH I wish the new writer would fix that one. And the Alice one could be done better.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

EDIT: Fixed a label bug on ver15 file. (Android still has the bug)

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
hope you update soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: B_I_T

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here's the walkthrough, thank you once again to my wonderful teacher Qleaf who has given me so much without asking anything in return.

Edit: Updated to v0.30

Enjoy the Walkthough!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
hope you update soon

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes