kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

EDIT: Fixed a label bug on ver15 file. (Android still has the bug)

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
will you be updating this to the .31 version as well

Reactions: omniquad

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I think the "incest" might be what needs to be adjust if we would ever want a Steam release.
I don't know. The Only 'possible' incest would be whether or Not Alice is MC's stepsister.
- (It has been Awhile since I have played FF from the beginning)
Alice's "Mom" was either MC's Mother's BFF, or MC's "Mom's sister"; which Could make Alice MC's cousin (incest??)

- "Aunt" Hailey is an In-law; - No Incest. (IF "Aunt" Hailey was MC's father's Sister; she meets & marries Dad's BFF...;))
(She Is MC's father's GF BEFORE "Dad" meets MC's mother; Hailey then meets & marries MC's Dad's brother/Uncle.)

However frowned upon, MC's father COULD still marry Alice's Mom/his wife's sister(MC's Aunt) ...

- IMHO the game 'plays' better, and makes much more sense without it.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Dumping the rest.......for her.....:love:
I dunno, man. Mel's ass looks damn good in this pic, why not settle for a 3some instead ??;)

if I remember right, this was supposed to be written by a different writer(?)
Yeah, the other one bailed on the dev after they butchered the whole story and turned it into a big pile of shit. And don't get me started on those ridiculous 'endings', especially Leah and Alice's. Glad a more competent person took over and gave it an actual ending. Sure, there's a lot of room for improvement in the game, but I'm glad we finally got our true, canonical ending. Also, kudos to both the new writer and FFCreations for giving Hailey some much-needed love too, coz the other wannabe writer wanted to ignore her and the important role she played in MC's life. If only we could've told the dad to finally go fuck himself with a baseball bat or something like that and drive off into the sunset with our harem of beautiful women...:whistle:

Girls are hot, but the sex is so underwhelming! All of it! It's like "Ho-hum, we're fucking. You're cumming, whatever, and I'm gettin' off now *yawn*. So, that was that. Okay, we're done. What's for dinner?"
I wholeheartedly agree. 2 pump chumps and virgins will be proud of the disappointing sex scenes and probably call them 'realistic'. If this was RL, the MC's would've been cucked left and right by all of them for that.:ROFLMAO:(n)

For the few souls wondering if the harem ending has pregnancy. The answer is going to be unfortunately no.
Can't say I'm not disappointed. All of them deserved to get knocked up, especially Alice. Her and Melody are my favorites.

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
When tring to download the android version the link says "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist." Any solution for this?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I dunno, man. Mel's ass looks damn good in this pic, why not settle for a 3some instead ??;)

Yeah, the other one bailed on the dev after they butchered the whole story and turned it into a big pile of shit. And don't get me started on those ridiculous 'endings', especially Leah and Alice's. Glad a more competent person took over and gave it an actual ending. Sure, there's a lot of room for improvement in the game, but I'm glad we finally got our true, canonical ending. Also, kudos to both the new writer and FFCreations for giving Hailey some much-needed love too, coz the other wannabe writer wanted to ignore her and the important role she played in MC's life. If only we could've told the dad to finally go fuck himself with a baseball bat or something like that and drive off into the sunset with our harem of beautiful women...:whistle:

I wholeheartedly agree. 2 pump chumps and virgins will be proud of the disappointing sex scenes and probably call them 'realistic'. If this was RL, the MC's would've been cucked left and right by all of them for that.:ROFLMAO:(n)

Can't say I'm not disappointed. All of them deserved to get knocked up, especially Alice. Her and Melody are my favorites.
I don't think Leah or Alice's were bad. Melody's was good. But Alice's younger sister's (drawing a blank on the name) was terrible. The harem one was best by far.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Let's see how much you guys hated me for this update.
Bro', you saved this game and gave it an actual ending when the other writer screwed things up and disappeared. The fucker didn't even wanna admit he fucked up after a lot of ppl here called him out for ruining his own story. Why would anyone hate you and for what ??:WaitWhat:

I admit I personally am a lil disappointed we didn't get a single sex scene with Allegra, Melody's mom, Susan and Sherry, the real estate agent, but this ending was the best of them all, just like we wanted, so kudos to you for delivering what every FF fan expected from this game.(y)

Yeah, the thing that bugs me is it might not have felt so underwhelming if the wait wasn't this long.
I know you're upset about that just like we all are, but that long ass hiatus wasn't FFCreation's or his new writer's fault, you can blame the old one, V.A Laurie, for it coz he abandoned the ship after a lot of ppl told him the brutal truth about his obvious fuckups in this story and ridiculous events, like the dad's arrival, that unfold here.

Melody ending was best 2nd best was the other girl.
Leah's is the 2nd best ending, in your opinion ?? Oook... if you like simping, ass kissing and spineless MCs... :eek:o_O

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

althworld

May 12, 2018
I know you're upset about that just like we all are, but that long ass hiatus wasn't FFCreation's or his new writer's fault, you can blame the old one, V.A Laurie, for it coz he abandoned the ship after a lot of ppl told him the brutal truth about his obvious fuckups in this story and ridiculous events, like the dad's arrival, that unfold here.
I'm not saying I'm blaming anyone, just the update doesn't feel worth the wait. I'm well aware FFCreation's writer abandoned the project. And I commend them for at least finishing the game in that situation when so many games on this site just end up abandoned. As I said, as a whole, the game already has enough content. It's gone on long enough. But a disappointing ending never feels good.

Reactions: hawk784563
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes