Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
So is this actually complete or did it just end because the dev gave up?
I would say actually complete. Sure u COULD spin the Story longer but at some Point there has to be an End. It hast 4 Solo Endings and 1 Harem Ending which kind of combine all Solo Ending together.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
There was never supposed to be a Hailey solo ending. Come on she's 40-something MC is early 20s. Not going to last. She is in harem though. Only other ending was going to be none of them. A lot of people didn't like Alice ending but I did. The Karina ending could definitely stand a complete rewrite. It was terrible. Melody ending was best 2nd best was the other girl. Hard time remembering names after this long even with new ending but it was with the aggressive girl who was Karina's older sister. Who hated MC early game but was in a lesbian relationship with his sister.

Blue2272

Feb 24, 2019
Yup. Two months is the norm between each release. We plan on releasing the update by the end of this month.
Hey man screw that noise your doing your best and leme tell yah your best is fantastic thanks for keeping up the good work through all the bullshit life throws at you

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
There was never supposed to be a Hailey solo ending. Come on she's 40-something MC is early 20s. Not going to last. She is in harem though. Only other ending was going to be none of them. A lot of people didn't like Alice ending but I did. The Karina ending could definitely stand a complete rewrite. It was terrible. Melody ending was best 2nd best was the other girl. Hard time remembering names after this long even with new ending but it was with the aggressive girl who was Karina's older sister. Who hated MC early game but was in a lesbian relationship with his sister.
Macron : How dare you!
Mac.jpg

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I think the "incest" might be what needs to be adjust if we would ever want a Steam release.
Steam doesn't care about incest as long as everyone is over 18. They do care about high school setting in sex games however, so you would have to make sure everything at the school is college setting to get it on Steam. No copyrighted images, no age selector, etc.
Biggest issue I think this game would have on Steam is lack of Audio and animations. Most adult gamers on there expect that stuff unless the game is free. (y)

althworld

May 12, 2018
Okay, I have to say this, but just mentioning sex with Sherry off-screen is not cool.
Also wiping out Susan from the game is truly a crime. She deserves more than that.
Yeah, the thing that bugs me is it might not have felt so underwhelming if the wait wasn't this long. The game has decent content as it is, but then you stop updating for months or years and then release a final update with little content. Makes me feel the wait wasn't worth it. Also, most people might not agree, but I did like Susan. I like slutty teacher characters.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes