dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Price I am still tackling. I have done a bit of research, checking similar games. But I also don't know if it's fair to compare my own game to them since all of them have different amount of content/length/quality. So it's very hard to nail down. But that will probably be the last thing I have to worry about when it comes to planning for a Steam release.
The average price of an AVN on Steam is about $10

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Good_Job_animal_dance.gif
Congratulation for finishing the project, FFCreations !
And good luck for project Far-Off Friends.

Finishing a long & high quality project is not an easy task.
Great story, dialogs & animations ... all done perfectly.
It's a joy to play your game and may we have the same in the future.
Big up, to you and your team.

ShepardWrex11

Jan 12, 2018
Hey, congrats on finishing the game, FFCreations! Much appreciated all these years. Seeing on this thread that you're planning to publish the game on marketplaces like Steam; truly good luck! I hope it works out for you and you make some well-deserved money!

Hoping there's more Haley content in this final release!

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

EDIT: Fixed a label bug on ver15 file. (Android still has the bug)

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
0.31 is out!

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

EDIT: Fixed a label bug on ver15 file. (Android still has the bug)

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
it's the final ep now,can you update you mod pls!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I don't remember exactly, but I think it was my first VN, and it was after it that I got hooked on this type of story.
It is a pity that the "solo ending" with Alice, which I so expected, turned out to be a disappointment.

Reactions: EJW
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes