the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.31.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.05.2023 (bugfix)

Last edited:

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Im gonna ask a potentially stupid question... is that supposed to be taken literally?

As in, the gallery wasnt unlocked, so not sure if Im overlooking something or if im just plain derped. :unsure:
Gallery unlocked means that all images in the gallery are unlocked. If you aren't using this version, then you will need to have seen the images in the game for them to be unlocked in the gallery. It's mostly just convenience. You can unlock the entire gallery regardless of the version you choose to play.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
The wait has been long, but I can say that I am satisfied with the Harem ending we got, at least for me. Regardless of the issues of the author and artist, I can say that having played this game since it first released to this website, I am happy to have been a part of it.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I second to this, now that the game is completed, FFCreations, may I ask if you plan to maybe publish Freeloading Family on Steam as well?
That is definitely a plan. But I can't say for certain if it will be done or not. I genuinely have no idea on the details of publishing adult games on Steam. And there's also how much it should be priced etc etc. Also we would probably want to clean it up slightly before an actual Steam release.

So all I can say is that I'm looking into it. But I can't give any guarantees.

Mar 29, 2021
That is definitely a plan. But I can't say for certain if it will be done or not. I genuinely have no idea on the details of publishing adult games on Steam. And there's also how much it should be priced etc etc. Also we would probably want to clean it up slightly before an actual Steam release.

Well, I think that there won't be any problems if you take your time for all the necessary adjustments and preparation for it, there's no hurry after all! :)
Anyway, I'm happy know that and I'm looking forward to it, thank you very much for sharing it with us (y)

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I just finished playing through the harem ending, and I gotta say I liked it. Each girl got equal treatment in both story and sex, and I appreciate that. The ending also gave me an air of melancholy, and made me already miss that I wont see a continuation to their respective stories, so props to the writer on that.

I especially liked Karina's sex scene (big surprise for my favorite girl), with Melody teaching her how to get better in the sack as they went. I would've liked it more if I could've finally creampied her, or knocked her up, but those are just my preferences.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022

yeah if you dont have any loli[too loli]content or incest you are gold but they try to put the best games out there so i will say before you do that chek any grainy renders or even do a facelifting

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how many % you took in this compression was in doubt because from 2.32gb to 160mb and a lot and also which compressor you use.
It's standard settings, it's just images. Anytime it has just a bunch of images it always compresses it by a large margin.

There are 2,694 images, PNG and all over 1MB each, so when compressing them it takes them down to under 200kb's each. Most people won't even tell the difference.

I use medium settings for every compressed version I do.

Reactions: AssRider

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

here is 80 pages guide on how to publish on steam

lots of work

Reactions: jamdan

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
yeah if you dont have any loli[too loli]content or incest you are gold but they try to put the best games out there so i will say before you do that chek any grainy renders or even do a facelifting
Steam doesn’t have a policy against incest. That would be Patreon.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I think the "incest" might be what needs to be adjust if we would ever want a Steam release.

Reactions: Shelscott50

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Don't mention school anywhere in the game if you want to launch on Steam. Choose college or university as terms for school.
Gotcha lol.

and there is also gog option, quite few games are there already, tho got no idea about requirements to get there, but would thought less than steam
Honestly didn't even consider GOG. Will check it out too.

Reactions: kkai and micmitja
Mar 29, 2021
I think the "incest" might be what needs to be adjust if we would ever want a Steam release.
Yes, that kind of misunderstanding is very common, but it's a bit of a myth to dispel, only Patreon is against incest, on Steam on the other hand, there are plenty of incest games.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes