Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
have they changed the shitty ending for the female mc (dont even remember her name) , i remember it was so awful and people hated it
I don't remember it being awful. The MC and her opted for an inclusive open relationship. If you didn't want an open relationship, there were other girls you could end up with. I never like games where you can make an LI be exactly what you want. At that point, why even have multiple LIs?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I notice Avaron1974 never replied
You haven't said anything worth replying to.

You made several posts that were barely legible like someone facerolled their keyboard and expect people to crack the code of nonsense.

don't expect that from me.
I don't expect anything from you, I have no clue who you are.

You made a couple of posts with my name in them and from what I can gather you seem to have some sort of issue with me to which I can only reply with .... oh well, nevermind.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't remember it being awful. The MC and her opted for an inclusive open relationship. If you didn't want an open relationship, there were other girls you could end up with. I never like games where you can make an LI be exactly what you want. At that point, why even have multiple LIs?
Exactly, I did kind of want Alice for the MC alone, but the ending was fitting, even if it wasn't perfect. It also worked with the relationship between them shown in the game. The feelings between them were fine.

But you know, there are many here for whom this already kills her completely as an LI and makes her a horrible slut, because of course only men can fuck anything that isn't up in the trees on three. :cool:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
But you know, there are many here for whom this already kills her completely as an LI and makes her a horrible slut, because of course only men can fuck anything that isn't up in the trees on three. :cool:
Eesh,and here I am at the other side of the chart, not being interested in her unless she's also interested in other women. :geek:

And why not? Because we need that base level of compatibility. I need her to have someone who can be more emotionally supportive than I am.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
FFCreations Dude, thank you so much for finishing this. I was always hoping we would still get the harem ending, but I admit in between I thought it would never come. It's almost a melancholical feeling, to see something that was a part of this site for so long, come to an end.
Alice was one of my absolute favourite characters for so long, just being completely my type from looks to personality and the other ladies were great as well. Just thank you again and congratulations for finishing this journey.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
FFCreations Dude, thank you so much for finishing this.
Thank you for playing it!

I was always hoping we would still get the harem ending, but I admit in between I thought it would never come. It's almost a melancholical feeling, to see something that was a part of this site for so long, come to an end.
I tried to say it a lot that it wasn't abandoned and that we would get back to it. But I do understand that people didn't believe it. Considering how the case is for most games in a similar scenario.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Oh lord. That's much more than I expected. But thanks, I'll check it out.
I suggest planning out the Backgrounds, Trading Cards and Emoticons.
I think you need to hit some sales mark to be able to do these, but they are an extra income and will also promote the game.
These will be sold on the Market, with a cut of every transaction going to you.

I'm a Card collector, to us customers, the more the better, especially for Backgrounds and Cards, but you might choose to make less Cards so they drop less and hold more value if you want.
(it won't make MUCH difference on your income, it depends more on how much copies you sell, but the way it works is there's a predetermined number of cards that will drop depending on how many cars there are in a set)

Check other games like Fresh Women, Being A DIK and others to see the kind of Backgrounds and Trading Cards they did for their games.
Usually, each Card is 1 girl and it has a picture of their face.
And the Backgrounds are usually 1 girl on the right and 1 on the left, it's also nice if you theme it (putting two girls that are friends in the same Background for example).

Warn us when you put the game there, I have a small +18 Curator page and your game is exactly the kind I recommend there.
As for the price, I suggest checking the games out there and comparing the quality/price.

Reactions: FFCreations

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I suggest planning out the Backgrounds, Trading Cards and Emoticons.
I think you need to hit some sales mark to be able to do these, but they are an extra income and will also promote the game.
These will be sold on the Market, with a cut of every transaction going to you.

I'm a Card collector, to us customers, the more the better, especially for Backgrounds and Cards, but you might choose to make less Cards so they drop less and hold more value if you want.
(it won't make MUCH difference on your income, it depends more on how much copies you sell, but the way it works is there's a predetermined number of cards that will drop depending on how many cars there are in a set)

Check other games like Fresh Women, Being A DIK and others to see the kind of Backgrounds and Trading Cards they did for their games.
Usually, each Card is 1 girl and it has a picture of their face.
And the Backgrounds are usually 1 girl on the right and 1 on the left, it's also nice if you theme it (putting two girls that are friends in the same Background for example).

Warn us when you put the game there, I have a small +18 Curator page and your game is exactly the kind I recommend there.
Thanks. Love the suggestion. I will definitely take a look at this.

As for the price, I suggest checking the games out there and comparing the quality/price.
Price I am still tackling. I have done a bit of research, checking similar games. But I also don't know if it's fair to compare my own game to them since all of them have different amount of content/length/quality. So it's very hard to nail down. But that will probably be the last thing I have to worry about when it comes to planning for a Steam release.

• Haha
Reactions: Topper420

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Alice is one of the few characters from this entire genre that I'll never forget. Thank you for finding a way to complete this, whether or not it's what was intended or what people wanted.

Reactions: botc76 and Ilhares

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
People have this misconception about Steam, as far as I know, Steam just doesn't want school sex, sex in school uniforms (the name school), and ofc anything that might look not of age.
Yes, that is correct. College/university is fine, but high school isn‘t, regardless of stated ages in the game. Female characters also have to look mature. You can’t have a loli vampire who is technically 800 years old but looks 12.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, that is correct. College/university is fine, but high school isn‘t, regardless of stated ages in the game. Female characters also have to look mature. You can’t have a loli vampire who is technically 800 years old but looks 12.
college/uni isn't fine if mc who fuck those girls is near old enuf to be their daddy or it's teachers banging col/uni student.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Only took about 14ish months from me randomly deciding to contact (mildly harass?) Val about finishing this, seriously never thought I'd see it completed.

I don't know anything about the history of the game's development or the relationship between the remaining dev and Val the writer who is MIA but after reading this on the patreon,

Why put it on a permanent pause because the writer went AWOL? Especially when the ending everybody was looking forward to is unfinished?

Wouldn't it make more sense to give this Val person time, 6 months maybe? Just some time to come back or to state finally that they quit. Then after that waiting period try to finish the game yourself, or get a new writer to help for the last couple of endings? If the person who left was just a writer and you have the assets to still do the renders and can write the code why not finish it without them?

Ok this is especially confusing since this is Val's twitter

And he's active on there...
View attachment 1705517

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
You haven't said anything worth replying to.

You made several posts that were barely legible like someone facerolled their keyboard and expect people to crack the code of nonsense.

I don't expect anything from you, I have no clue who you are.

You made a couple of posts with my name in them and from what I can gather you seem to have some sort of issue with me to which I can only reply with .... oh well, nevermind.
steven-he-that-right.gif

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Just finished. Nice game, good writing, good characters, really nothing bad to say about the game. I like all the girls, but Alice is the one for me... she is beautiful. Thanks dev for a great game.

Reactions: Lieselotte

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I finished the update. First, I would like to congratulate the devs on finishing the game. While I still have personal problems with the game, specifically the later half, it's still wonderful to see the game cross the finish line completely. Especially one that I did enjoy for the most part. So congrats for that.

Getting into the Harem ending, I'll start by saying I liked it but it made the lack of Haley solo ending hurt even more. This ending showed that it could've worked. I won't harp on that though. It was also nice seeing Mel and the girls again too. I'd say it was a great ending for what it tried to do. I would also say I liked it a tiny bit more than Mel's ending, which was my favorite ending, but that's mostly because of Hailey.

Overall, I'd say the game, as a completed package, is great. Only towards the ending, I felt, there were problems, personally. Everything leading up to it was wonderful. Anyway, that's it for me. Again, congrats on completing the game and I wish the best for the devs and their other game, which I also play, as well.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes