MrFallKnight

Aug 26, 2022
Someone make MEGA CG renders available!
I wanna see Hailey again! I don’t own a PC or laptop to the game, there aren’t even fricken playthroughs anywhere in any websites. Plus FFCreations doesn’t update make MEGA HD pics anymore on Patreon.

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
Hmm... I remember Freeloading Family fondly, to the point where I got WAY too emotionally attached and it ended up being the reason I relapsed into self-harming at the time, even from just the music alone lol
Anyway, I played through Leah's, Melody's, Karina's and Alice's endings at the time, and I loved all of them (Though Leah's made me feel like absolute shit on the inside for most of it), but now that I'm coming back to it, I'm playing through the Hailey ending right now and doing the Harem ending afterwards, but uh... I don't.. remember the writing being this uh... 'strange'. Or just... Bad, really... I think I'm in the Discord server in one of my accounts, and I saw when they announced the previous update, 31. I was browsing game sites and I saw 32 was out and now that I'm coming back to the game to hopefully put it all behind me, despite still having lots of fond feelings over it, but this just leaves a weird sour taste... Before, the writing was clear, realistic, it's why I got so attached in the first place. Now it just feels like... Weirdly disjointed, and like it was both written by AI and google-translated x.x Is the Harem ending better in terms of writing? ;w;

smol edit: yay, the gentleman is back :D giraldo is the best character o/ <3

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

silvian1521

Apr 10, 2021
Are there actually "animations" in this game? I'm just asking 'cause I got to around chapter 10-11 and so far there are only still images.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did but I suspect repercussions wont happen until much later. Just wanna make sure the relationship isn't jeopardized
shouldn't have, if mc cums inside her mc can apologize and gain 1 pacifism or tell he had good time and gain +1 perversion. if mc fucks her pussy that choice doesn't cum up.

LoveLoveDance

Jun 13, 2022
UPDATED TO v0.32 (also fixed a lot of the bad spelling and grammar)
I've edited the script on this mod to add proper incest to the game (removes the steps and makes Hailey into MC's mum's sister). I've also ported it to Android aswell (with gestures).
Android Download: Workupload, Pixeldrain
I've updated my incest mod of IAmAB's walkthrough mod (also fixed a lot of the bad spelling and grammar in the new update). Hailey's new ending was great, shame there was only 1 render of her pregnant though.

Reactions: Aiden619
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes