Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
The overview is wrong, this is NOT a 3D game.
The overview says 3DCG, not 3D game. It just means that the images are rendered in 3D. *edit* Ah, I see you didn't mean the tags, but the actual game description in the Op. Yes, that one should be edited.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It took me a while to find the time to play this last ending and while I was fine with the story and the renders, the writing was atrocious.
Filled with spelling and grammatical errors and often with simply a wrong word or a word that doesn't even exist being used, it was actually hard to understand sometimes what exactly the writer wanted to say in a specific sentence.

Frankly speaking, if I was still a patron for this game, I would find this completely unacceptable. I would be pretty fucking angry.
The last release was bad in this regard, but this one takes the cake. Not even right at the beginning was the grammar and spelling ever that bad.
You want money for your product from your patrons and steam perhaps, then you shouldn't release it in such a state.
It really reflects poorly on you as a game developer to let something like this be released. I would say for a visual novel, this is akin to the broken AAA releases we have so often nowadays.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice last update with few weirds and funnies and sex too.

got error when replayed ch6 to get to endings (deleted game folder long ago and autosaves on old HDD). duinno if FFCreations wants to fix that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
Untitled-1.png

Title: Freeloading Family Unofficial Android Port
Version: 0.32

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
- -

Unofficial build by ME. Thank you Davidreiter for sharing the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

CrookedMan26

Dec 15, 2021
Here's the walkthrough, thank you once again to my wonderful teacher Qleaf who has given me so much without asking anything in return.

Edit: Updated to v0.31

Enjoy the Walkthough!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Before the group beach trip you have a sleepover. You list choices between Melody, Leah, and Karina, and state that choices will only affect dialogue. This is not true. If you do not pick Melody, you cannot make her your girlfriend.

CrookedMan26

Dec 15, 2021
Man, I really wanted to like the Alice ending. She was best girl and I was really looking forward to it. I'm going to give all the other endings a shot too, but I need a break after this.

Unlike others, I wouldn't say it is bad/ntr/cucking or whatever. It just specifically triggers me due to personal experience. I married a woman with whom I was in a poly relationship with for several years prior to our marriage. After we got married, she wanted me to stop seeing other women (I only was interested in women), but she wanted to keep seeing other people (men and women). It broke my heart, and after many attempts at trying to communicate that we both needed to be poly or neither of us be, we divorced. It's been over a decade and I have not felt any romantic feelings for anyone since. I'm kinda scared that I might be broken now (can't afford therapy, so y'all pirates get to hear me bitch n' moan).

Feelings are complicated y'all, and I empathize with all the others who didn't like the Alice ending. Not worthy of NTR tag or anything, but some kind of disclaimer that it is not a solo ending would have been appreciated. Gonna admit to being a sad loser who plays these games for the feels they can't get in real life, not just the wanks, and this hit me in a very emotionally vulnerable spot.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Are the incest mod and multi-mod compatible with each other and with the gallery-unlocked version of the game?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Not to offend you, but if this is trustworthy, why isn't it linked to on the first page? I don't want to download some ransomware or crypto miner.
1. DL file, upload to virustotal.com to check.
2. Unzip and realize it's full of .rpy files, that human readable. (You can delete the .rpyc files, the game will recompile it.)
Profit.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes