Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I feel the same.
Alice's ending is such a downer. It's destroyed my mood for real. I've expected something romantic and beautiful from a solo ending...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Furthermore, I hate genre shifts. That's one of the most annoying tropes. And this story is the case with all this drama closer to the end.
I'm not sure I want to play the next VN of this dev now... Even if it's decent so far, who can guarantee that they won't ruin everything again. An ending is at least 50% of the general experience for me.
The Dad's presence in chapter 24 is what killed the game for me. He might as well been the fun police because when he arrived, boy did he ever ruin the vibe of the story.

I've always been 50-50 when it comes to lesbianism in games. When it's done right, it's hot but often times it misses the mark completely with me due to unrealistic/cliché plots. In this scenario, Alice and Leah are already a thing from the beginning. They pretty much invited you into their relationship, both caught feelings and fell in love with you. But only one of them was selfless enough to actually be happy with you and want to spend the rest of their life with you and that person was Leah. Now I didn't like her ending all that much but at least you two were in a loving relationship.

Alice character was ruined to me because she came out of this whole thing looking selfish as hell. She made it seem like she was only into the MC and that him constantly sleeping with girls inside the harem would be a problem moving forward so the MC chose her... yet once you marry her you both became swingers? That til this day was a horrendous decision in my book. If Leah and Melody both got solo ending and the MC was enough for them why couldn't he be enough for Alice?

Melody still had to best ending in my opinion, she turned into the best girl for me. The harem ending was needed, I only wish Susan got a proper send off also.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
Guys, I can't seem to geht the "I broke up with everyone" ending. What choices do I need to take to get there? The Walkthrough says you unlock all 6 endings if you follow those choices, but the Breakup Ending doesn't seem to trigger for me.

Do I have to play through the other 5 before I get to click it?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Guys, I can't seem to geht the "I broke up with everyone" ending. What choices do I need to take to get there? The Walkthrough says you unlock all 6 endings if you follow those choices, but the Breakup Ending doesn't seem to trigger for me.

Do I have to play through the other 5 before I get to click it?
That ending was cancelled

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
That ending was cancelled
Gee, gotcha. I was wondering why it was in the walkthrough but not in the game choices, I even did a speedrun with skipping enabled just to not choose the modded "Everything with Susan" choice but specifically choose her, just in case.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
The harem ending was needed, I only wish Susan got a proper send off also.
I just finished the game for the first time. I agree about Susan. I thought it was weird that you never see her again after that scene of her confessing to not being a cop. Then when MC tries calling her looking for a place to stay you find out she doesn't have that number anymore. It was a bit off putting that the writer had her just fuck off like that.

Also Aunt Hailey should have gotten her own ending.

LoveLoveDance

Jun 13, 2022
Multi-Mod Final Version [v0.32GU] :

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
UPDATED TO v0.32 (also fixed a lot of the bad spelling and grammar)
I've edited the script on this mod to add proper incest to the game (removes the steps and makes Hailey into MC's mum's sister). I've also ported it to Android aswell (with gestures).
Android Download: ,

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
From the

FFCreations — 10/28/2023 12:09 PM
The latest FoF update is currently being worked on. There was a bit of a delay, but we're fairly close to finishing it. Afterwards we'll probably put FoF on a temporary pause in order to do the Hailey ending

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone, been a while! I wanted to inform you on the status of things. So I hope you'll be happy to hear that Far-Off Friends is only a few days from release. And you might also be happy (or sad) to hear that after the release, we will put Far-Off Friends on pause so that we can start making the much requested Hailey ending for Freeloading Family.
Hope everyone will have a wonderful day and we thank you for your patience. Look forward to the release in a few days!

emp22

Sep 19, 2019
Multi-Mod Final Version:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
How do I open the cheat menu?

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
What should I choose?
Threesome or just Alice?
In threesome you get to have sex with Leah and in Alice only, you both confess

Will I get to have sex with Leah later without threesome and the confession of Alice?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If you're talking about the endings, it doesn't matter.

Play the game you want. Maybe don't play the endings. Enjoy Alice or Alice + Leah if you want.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes