ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in a word, I am slightly disappointed with my MC. How often does this happen though.
MC - I pump "perversion" (that is, dominance) to him - but for some reason this does not become noticeable. in the war of girls and English teachers, the MC could act as a peacemaker. if Susan loves to play BDSM games so much, then MC can give her a "punishment" for her "crime" and spank her in front of Leah and the incident would be over - but no, he acted as a submissive (pacifist), allowing the girls revenge on Susan - which is the same bad for everyone. and for himself.

So after all, what style of play is "canonical" that is, corresponding to the true nature of the MC? who really is he - DIK or CHIK?

is MC a CHIK?

i think he is CHIK'y DIK - he take initiative when other give him initiative, but he not take initiative by his own. there is - he is CHIK. right?

on the other hand, if your father is a controlling dominator - there will be no other son than a submissive CHIC, another son with alpha personality will simply run away from home or be sent to the army.
yes, disappointing, but nonetheless not surprising when you think about it...

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about path points - I didn’t score a single one. at the current moment I have scored 30 points of dominance-perversion. but not one of path points. When will the path points begins to accumulate?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
about path points - I didn’t score a single one. at the current moment I have scored 30 points of dominance-perversion. but not one of path points. When will the path points begins to accumulate?
Did they ever implement path points? I thought you could just pick whatever ending you wanted to see after the crappy rushed finale.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Did they ever implement path points? I thought you could just pick whatever ending you wanted to see after the crappy rushed finale.
BTW, and on the other hand - if you say so that the path points are not implemented, then maybe shouldn't strain yourself choosing the path of the dominator or submissive, because the final will probably be the same?

this VN need to rework maybe...

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
BTW, and on the other hand - if you say so that the path points are not implemented, then maybe shouldn't strain yourself choosing the path of the dominator or submissive, because the final will probably be the same?

this VN need to rework maybe...
I think the dom/sub just affected some of the lewd scenes, not the endings. Sadly, there are no real variations in the endings, so no way to make the trainwreck, called Alice ending, not feel like a stab in the back right through the heart. :cry:

Reactions: EJW

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think the dom/sub just affected some of the lewd scenes, not the endings. Sadly, there are no real variations in the endings, so no way to make the trainwreck, called Alice ending, not feel like a stab in the back right through the heart. :cry:
ok. i figured - it is some sort of abandoned project. sad.

Mar 16, 2018
ok. i figured - it is some sort of abandoned project. sad.
Not abandoned as much as shifted, I would say. As I understand it, there were several writer swaps. After a certain point,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the dom/sub points don't really matter for anything anymore. The story shift focus away from the school and the teacher and more towards spending time with the girls. I have a feeling the original writer had planned to make a dom/sub based game, but then a later writer decided to take things in a different direction. Or maybe it was still the original author and he just changed his mind over the course of the several years this game was in development (even without the hiatus's while the team was changing members, this game was in development for a long time).

Reactions: Power Lord

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hahahaha Karina - it's something other =)))
everytime when i see Karina on screen - something very funny happens.. i really lllove her =) for this character i must say thank you to autor.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The points are useless, it's mostly a kinetic novel with a little variation in some scenes. The relationship points with the girls were supposed to influence which ending you could get, but you can choose whichever without restriction

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The points are useless, it's mostly a kinetic novel with a little variation in some scenes. The relationship points with the girls were supposed to influence which ending you could get, but you can choose whichever without restriction
yeah this VN need good rework...
probably this project suffered the same fate as the project "where the heart is" - a crumpled ending "for some reason". another project that is waiting for its new author and a major overhaul. Of course, if this project is lucky.
and if not - well, dozens of them are among the "abandoned" ...

and I'm afraid "abandoned" projects have much more chances for rework than such a "completed" project ...

probably need a special tag for such projects - "crumpled" it will mean an unfinished but "far-fetched" project to the end

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Not finished with it yet but. This game is OK at best. I tried to like it but so far i could only give this a 3 out of 5 stars and that's me being nice. For one i am glad you can avoid the Lesbian/Bi scenes so far but i'm sure the further i go into the harem route that will change. Also even though you can avoid the Lesbian/Bi sex scenes but the girls talk about how sexy another girl is and what she would do with that ext... A turn off for me. The sex scenes are not that good so far bad angles. The humor is ok but doing it during the sex scenes which already bad makes it worse. The roleplay they do is boring and text heavy. The game is very linear so far, the choices do change what you see sometimes like i said you can avoid the lesbian sex scenes so far but will probably change further you go into the harem route. Only way this could get to 5 stars for me is if the lesbian/bi content be completly avoidable including the girls talking about it. and better sex scenes with better angles and leave the humor out of it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Not finished with it yet but. This game is OK at best. I tried to like it but so far i could only give this a 3 out of 5 stars and that's me being nice. For one i am glad you can avoid the Lesbian/Bi scenes so far but i'm sure the further i go into the harem route that will change. Also even though you can avoid the Lesbian/Bi sex scenes but the girls talk about how sexy another girl is and what she would do with that ext... A turn off for me. The sex scenes are not that good so far bad angles. The humor is ok but doing it during the sex scenes which already bad makes it worse. The roleplay they do is boring and text heavy. The game is very linear so far, the choices do change what you see sometimes like i said you can avoid the lesbian sex scenes so far but will probably change further you go into the harem route. Only way this could get to 5 stars for me is if the lesbian/bi content be completly avoidable including the girls talking about it. and better sex scenes with better angles and leave the humor out of it.
You are playing a harem game with the lesbian tag, but don't want sex scenes with multiple girls at once? Seems a bit strange to me. Definitely avoid the Alice ending then, because you will probably hate it even more than the rest of us do. The other endings are pretty solo focused I believe, except for the harem ending of course. I agree with you that adding the MC to an existing lesbian couple is a bit irritating though. :devilish:
Not as bad as Alexandria though, where the MC is never really more than a human sex toy for the lesbians to get off on together. :poop:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
You are playing a harem game with the lesbian tag, but don't want sex scenes with multiple girls at once? Seems a bit strange to me. Definitely avoid the Alice ending then, because you will probably hate it even more than the rest of us do. The other endings are pretty solo focused I believe, except for the harem ending of course. I agree with you that adding the MC to an existing lesbian couple is a bit irritating though. :devilish:
Not as bad as Alexandria though, where the MC is never really more than a human sex toy for the lesbians to get off on together. :poop:
Yeah i finally got to the endings and so far done all ending but karina and to me it just doesn't make sense. Leah's ending made more sense for Alice and vice versa. Leah was the lesbian and Alice was more into dudes so it doesn't make sense to me but whatever. Also i was exspecting more out of leah's ending.

Reactions: EJW and Bloodguard

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Sadly it seems one has more chance of winning a lotto than finding a harem game without lesbian content. So it's always good when it's avoidable should the player choose. Sadly it's a failure of the tag system that you never know before hand what is avoidable and what is not, and it's also a rule of the tagging system that even if one scene of x tag exists the game requires the tag. It's not entirely unreasonable to hope that if a game has a tag that it would be avoidable, unless it's clear upfront the game is focused on that.

When I played this ages ago, I appreciated being able to avoid certain scenes. Though maybe skip would be better, I seem to recall one of the earliest scenes still takes place regardless if you stay and watch or go out. The one between Alice and Lea(?) very early one. Even if the MC goes out, it's implied they still get it on.

Weirdly I had the opposite experience with Alexandra though, it is probably the only game I've played so far where the les stuff didn't faze me, and I never got the feeling he was just the toy for them, to me it felt like he very much and very quickly took the prime spot in each of their lives and the relationship between the two girls faded rapidly. Though I do admit I never finished the story stopped about 2 or 3 updates from the end.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Weirdly I had the opposite experience with Alexandra though, it is probably the only game I've played so far where the les stuff didn't faze me, and I never got the feeling he was just the toy for them, to me it felt like he very much and very quickly took the prime spot in each of their lives and the relationship between the two girls faded rapidly. Though I do admit I never finished the story stopped about 2 or 3 updates from the end
This probably depends on the choices you make maybe? I hated the throuple from the beginning, so took a very antagonistic approach and tried to break them up from the start. All this did was piss them both off, and they never did break up. It also made MC very much a sex toy as the only sex he had with the stupid girlfriend was in threesomes, as their solo relationship was hatred. I liked the side girls so much better than main girls in that one, but sadly there never was an option to be with one of them. Hated Alexandra, worst forced girlfriend ever. Spoiled Whiney entitled princess thundercunt. :devilish:

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
Can't beat a good harem game. I liked the girls all were super sexy and well drawn.

Even a hot teacher, what is not to like.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes