365 others

Aug 31, 2022
I just completed it, with the harem ending. Even tho the story does leave some unfinished business such as not knowing what path Melody will follow, in general I think it was a good enough closure for a quite long story.
One thing that was not closed, tho, and I don't know if it's included on a NTR path or something is why Alice (sister?) quit her job. It seems to be traumatic, as she refuses to talk about it with MC or with Karina (at the very end), but there's no further indication of what happened. Is that the only closure for Alice or did I miss something that happens on another path?

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
is the Alice ending really that bad? I'm only interested in Alice but I haven't been excited to get back in this game only to be disappointed based on from what I've heard. Last time I played it awhile ago I thought it started out great with her but as time went on it got weird with her or just felt like it was going downhill, it just wasn't like in the beginning with her when it was just you and her going on dates with some moments that felt cute like the bowling alley playing the arcade.

Reactions: hawk784563

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
is the Alice ending really that bad? I'm only interested in Alice but I haven't been excited to get back in this game only to be disappointed based on from what I've heard. Last time I played it awhile ago I thought it started out great with her but as time went on it got weird with her or just felt like it was going downhill, it just wasn't like in the beginning with her when it was just you and her going on dates with some moments that felt cute like the bowling alley playing the arcade.
If you like the fact that the entire progress you made with her throughout the game is thrown in the garbage in the end and like feeling like a third wheel in a relationship where your wife has another relationship on the side then you're gonna love it ;)

Edit: Anyways, the only ending worth anything is the Melody one, I actually really liked that one which is pretty surprising considering how rest of them are just horrible.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Depends on what you want from this ending. If you want a monagamous ending, this won't happen since MC and Alice will keep be a open/polyamorous couple even after their marriage.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Depends on what you want from this ending. If you want a monagamous ending, this won't happen since MC and Alice will keep be a open/polyamorous couple even after their marriage.
If you like the fact that the entire progress you made with her throughout the game is thrown in the garbage in the end and like feeling like a third wheel in a relationship where your wife has another relationship on the side then you're gonna love it
Damn. Yea that sounds horrible and sounds exactly like what I was trying to avoid when playing it. I wanted a monogamous ending with her. Thanks for the heads up. Think I'll pass on it for now.

Don't even recall who Melody is...or is she the one that you worked with at the coffee shop? the one that had a buttplug in her ass when you walked in one day to work?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wonder since when has dominant behavior in men become the subject of condemnation?
otherwise, why is dominance in the game called a perversion? and why is real perversion, that is, submissiveness, which is not characteristic of a man, called pacifism?
=) author, admit it, did the LGBT lobby make you do this? you just wink and we will understand everything.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Against my better judgement I will give this a try.
The Harem Ending was the only one I wanted to see. Several times in the story, people told MC just to love all the girls and let the girls fix the rest among themselves, which in 20-20-Retrosight sounds like the classic Service Station Harem. With the dynamic of the four main girls it seemed to work at the beginning with MC being the mediating factor.

On the other Hand, Dev dropped this project a while ago so they probably do not even remember original design goals.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

joose

Jan 21, 2018
I wonder since when has dominant behavior in men become the subject of condemnation?
otherwise, why is dominance in the game called a perversion? and why is real perversion, that is, submissiveness, which is not characteristic of a man, called pacifism?
=) author, admit it, did the LGBT lobby make you do this? you just wink and we will understand everything.
Me when the dev makes a game about a guy who fucks only women "Dev...did the gays influence you???"

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I finally got around to play the last ending of the game and I have to say it was a pretty decent one.
Not perfect, although I can't really point out what I'd do differently, but good enough to leave me satisfied and certainly better than some other games.
It's been a while since I played the single girl endings, but from what I remeber it was kind of the same, yet a bit different for each route.
Overall I feel a bit wistful, because I've followed this game pretty much from the beginning and now it's finished, but all good things have to come to an end sooner or later, so it's okay.
I totally blanked on the whole Alice issue though, what happened with her? Can someone bring me up to speed again in a few sentences?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
emmm
sister in virginkiller and not over naked body? why she in panties?!!!!
- *sniff sniff* i smell an ambush!(c)S.Sam.

Definitely, this girl herself doesn't know what she wants. she sends mixed signals.
NOT correctl virginkiller.jpg

But this girl - KNOWS WHAT she wants
correctl virginkiller.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes