UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Well, at least there was pregnant sex if you're into that
Yeah, that's a plus, especially if it's being mentioned during the sex, right? But if the dude's thinking about baseball, and doesn't even, at the very least, grunt or something when he's shootin' a wad, then what's the purpose of the sex scene? I mean, it feels good, right? Especially shootin' it in a nice, sweet, tight pussy like back when we were in high school and college. I was never going to be some dead lay for any girl back then, or even now. She was, and is, going to know what was, and is, going on, just like I expect from her. Where's the fun in "quiet sex"? There is none! It's boring as shit!

That's the point here with this game. Dude doesn't know how to write a sex scene, and I see this way, way too often in these games! Some guy is gettin' off with a hot girl, and you don't even know it! F'n stupid! Usually, afterward, it's, "Man, baby, that was great!" Really? I couldn't tell. You didn't say jack shit when you were gettin' off! My wife would be offended; I know that much.

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Cute, short and sweet. Loved the harem ending, but the game would have been better with more sex scenes, especially with Karina and Auntie; and the whole group together when showing the future of the harem ending.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
The harem ending seem like a bit of each of the other endings. The Alice part seems better than the solo one. I may have forgotten -- what is Alice's issue?

Reactions: hawk784563

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
First gameplay, ended with Alice. Beautiful story. Being playing the last part of the game entire day. Goddamn...its so hard to let it go.

This game screams for animations tho. Especially with those body curves. It totally deserves full attention to make it the top tier!

Reactions: Dorf56

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Well I'm a little dissapointed played this game a long time ago it it's good lacks animations but still good play again recently and some point of the game is like we need to finish the game and rush it. The endings are "why we are here just to suffer?" that philosophic shit(my opinion I feel it tha way).

And the worse part is the aunt a very wasted character sadly she didn't have her own ending.

Anyway at least they finished the game which is hard to see.

Reactions: hawk784563

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
DarkAssassin getting this even after using your port's save files on v0.31

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 743, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
  File "renpy/display\viewport.py", line 298, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the harem ending even though it, like all of the endings, is definitely not near as good as the vn before the endings.

Take a wish fulfillment vn and then totally go artsy feminist for the ending makes zero since to me.

Was so happy to have Hailey back and not ntr'd off like one of the other endings. However you just had to have mention ex lovers and be part of the girl power scene of dogging the mc with who Is hotter than him.

It was all about the mc during the game and how the lis related to him then bam it's now about the li's and the mc is just an observer.

Hope this is a lesson on how to ruin a great vn with toneally different endings. Sad

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the harem ending even though it, like all of the endings, is definitely not near as good as the vn before the endings.

Take a wish fulfillment vn and then totally go artsy feminist for the ending makes zero since to me.

Was so happy to have Hailey back and not ntr'd off like one of the other endings. However you just had to have mention ex lovers and be part of the girl power scene of dogging the mc with who Is hotter than him.

It was all about the mc during the game and how the lis related to him then bam it's now about the li's and the mc is just an observer.

Hope this is a lesson on how to ruin a great vn with toneally different endings. Sad
Hello, could you please expand a little of your critic? Especially regarding the bolded points above? Thanks!

Jun 11, 2020

I share some, if not most of your sentiments. Look, I don't mind a little girl power myself but too much of anything can be catastrophic. This game was fun, keyword "was". I never understood why people feel the need to add unnecessary drama just for the sake of it. The MC in this story quickly developed into a total simp. It went from feeling like a group of friends, on equal playing field, just having fun and hanging out to BS feminist statements. The MC turned into a piece of meat that was there for their amusement. I'll probably never replay this again because of how badly it got butchered. They ruined Alice's ending, which is the one ending people were excited about. Karina ending was another "Statement" type feel instead of an actual ending. Melody still to this day has the best ending, which is kinda sad.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hello, could you please expand a little of your critic? Especially regarding the bolded points above? Thanks!
I'll try.
1st. The vn was focused on the mc, the lis functioned as normal lis for the most part until the endings started and the focus shifted to the lis and the mc was but a passenger, an observer and the lis were the focus.

Dynamics changed and it was suddenly a celebration of womanhood and feminist trimmings. The writing totally changed. The tones totally changed. It wasn't what I had been playing.

2nd. There are two scenes in the harem ending in which the mc has to endure belittling that to me don't belong in a "harem ending". The aunt who was married off to another needlessly in a different ending spends time talking about how good ex lovers were to the mc the current lover. To me that's some fucked up shit.

Then later all the harem starts telling the mc who all is hotter than him. Which if reversed would blow up and the ladies would be scratching and clawing the mc.

It's bad taste in a harem ending to try to emasculate the mc.

3rd is covered in the 1st.
Hope that helps.

These are my opinions. I was a big fan up until the endings.

Each ending I voiced my specific complaints here if interested.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes