yagonew

Feb 1, 2020
So, think I bumped into a problem with the Walkthrough + Improvements mod, when u get to Chapter 13 and sit down for the first time to talk with Aunt Hailey after she moves in if you pick the "See All Scenes" option when prompted to choose between going to see Alice at school and staying to chat with Hailey I immeditely get another multiple choice option asking me if I want to "Pull out" or "Cum Inside" or another "See All Scenes", reagardless of what I pick there, the game jumps forward to me being in an apartment at the end of a sex scene with Melody, according to the gallery that is supposed to be 30 pages of images ahead of chapter 13 Alice or Hailey choice that I was on when I picked that first "See All Scenes".

Reactions: kkai

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
So, think I bumped into a problem with the Walkthrough + Improvements mod, when u get to Chapter 13 and sit down for the first time to talk with Aunt Hailey after she moves in if you pick the "See All Scenes" option when prompted to choose between going to see Alice at school and staying to chat with Hailey I immeditely get another multiple choice option asking me if I want to "Pull out" or "Cum Inside" or another "See All Scenes", reagardless of what I pick there, the game jumps forward to me being in an apartment at the end of a sex scene with Melody, according to the gallery that is supposed to be 30 pages of images ahead of chapter 13 Alice or Hailey choice that I was on when I picked that first "See All Scenes".
I was waiting to see if anyone else encountered this before calling in IAmAB about it. I ran into this as well and stopped my playthrough for the time being.

Reactions: yagonew

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
So the game is now finished. Happy to get this harem ending, even if i would have prefered a harem with only Alice, Leah and Melody. i'm not a fan of Auntie things, and not really like Karina.
My favorite ending is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EJW

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Well the harem ending was something, atleast it ended but no scene with hailey, no proper dual-tri blowjob scenes? No orgy, no impregs (even just annoucements) but very vague ends.
I'm pretty content with the harem ending here, but yeah when I'm looking for a harem scene, I always look forward to the girls giving oral sex for mc together.

Edit- also no orgy scene with aunt Hailey after she strip's, then it just cuts away. sadge

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
They should have away to adjust the transparency. That way we can see the words but not the black background.
Try this little mod:

Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod

Download it to some place on your computer; unzip the file; place the "y_outline.rpy" file into the "game" folder of any Ren'Py game you wish; start the game. Your transparency problem is solved.

This little gem was developed by Penfold Mole, and is utilized by many (but unfortunately not all) developers.

Last edited:

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
The ending could have been better some of it closer to the end felt out of place.
It would have been a better ending that instead of stopping at will you marry me and all of them asking who are you talking to.
The part where he was talking to his dad on the phone about how things are going for him should have been moved to the end and then have that as the ending that would have been much better.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
View attachment 39797

Overview:
Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college. What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? How will college life treat him? These question will not go unanswered.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-07
Release Date: 2023-05-07
Developer: FFCreations -
Censored: No
Version: 0.31 Gallery Unlocked
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Gallery Mod - Walkthrough - - - Fan Sign 2 - Italian Translation - Cheats, Improvements, & Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 39801 View attachment 39803 View attachment 277519 View attachment 277520 View attachment 277521 View attachment 277522 View attachment 277523 View attachment 277524
This game deserves a fan art assets, but I know it will never happen.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes