MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Little disappointed with Karina's ending, the positions are really dull to me, both of them she's facing away from us, I was expecting something more like the first time we had sex or at least more positions where she's facing us.

Not to sound harsh, it's fine but I honestly think the bar was set high-ish with that first time.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Multi-Mod Final Version [v0.32GU]:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: , , .

SCREENSHOTS:
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
This is what i was alluding to earlier. Its classic stretching to get more money. This wasn't just lackluster, it was boring.

Too many devs do this - like the ultra slow burns (looking at you, A Wife and Mother) but I don't see this here. It's about over. This latest one sucked but the other 2 were good. Worried "none" will be crap, but I'm hoping sister and harem will be hot AF.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Nice to see the game still be worked on! Can't wait for the non-unlocked version to be out, the Patreon page still only has 0.28 available.

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
Cheat, Improvements & Walkthrough Mod:

-Adds walkthrough in game.
-Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
-Improvements. (Alll scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).
Your cheat .rar file is requiring a password to open it.

• Angry
Reactions: IAmAB

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
cxx then I must be either really dumb or really blind... I can't find the 0.29 download link anywhere on the main page :S

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
I really don't know why in everyone's ending screen, there is always a continuous dialogue with MC's father.

It feels stupid. MC is like a controlled doll. Must he report everything to his father?

Does the developer think this ending feels good?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then I must be either really dumb or really blind... I can't find the 0.29 download link anywhere on the main page :S
yes you are, click any win links to get 0.29, if you are on mac then copy pc version's \game folder to mac version and play.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes