Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Is it just me or did the writing almost go completely to crap halfway through not to mention all the many plot holes in there what happened? The story out started so good.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is it just me or did the writing almost go completely to crap halfway through not to mention all the many plot holes in there what happened? The story out started so good.
I'm out of reacts, but it is not just you. Personally it's not halfway through but is From The point that dad being the confidante for the endings on, it so far hasn't lived up to the rest of the vn yet.

There are 3 endings left so hopefully they can redeem themselves a bit.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Anyone know if FFCreations have started on a new VN seeing as this one is nearing its end?

Also, shouldn't this have a (drugs) tag? They do smoke a lot of weed in this story.

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
A few US states it's allowed recreationally, others are considering. Still others don't really enforce, especially for use and especially in big cities.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Vaginal sex is also allowed. It's in the game and there's a tag. I wasn't arguing whether or not weed is legal, but it is a drug and is in the game. I mean, I don't really care one way or another, I was just mentioning the missing tag.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Anyone know if FFCreations have started on a new VN seeing as this one is nearing its end?

Also, shouldn't this have a (drugs) tag? They do smoke a lot of weed in this story.
Drugs tag are used when there's some sexual event tied to it. Them being chill and smoking weed doesn't really justify the tag.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Drugs tag are used when there's some sexual event tied to it. Them being chill and smoking weed doesn't really justify the tag.
That's what I should of said, cause that is my feeling too, kudos :)

Edit: Or if the drug use and effects plays a big part in the actual story like zoeyraven's vn.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
cxx LOL ok now I realize you're not exactly a champion of vision either ( :p ): in my original post I mentioned that I was waiting the NON-unlocked version of the game, which is usually only available on the Patreon page with a little delay. ;)
Of course I realized that 0.29 was out here on the forums already (that's the reason I said I'm happy that the game is still being worked on...), I just hate to play it with all the pictures already unlocked.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I'm on the latest update, but I cant get the Karina ending. When I click on it, it just says "Sorry, the ending isn't finished yet".

Anyone have any idea why that is?

EDIT: Well, nvm. I just used the cheat mod that is in OP to unlock everything. I don't understand why it wouldn't be though. I did everything positive when it came to any interaction I had with her. So I don't think it would be because I didn't have the points for it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
EDIT: Well, nvm. I just used the cheat mod that is in OP to unlock everything. I don't understand why it wouldn't be though. I did everything positive when it came to any interaction I had with her. So I don't think it would be because I didn't have the points for it.
don't think endings are tied to what happened in game.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Hi there. The way this game works has me a bit confused on how to approach it. I don't like to be over aggressive, but I don't want to be submissive, either. Is it better to stick to one path to feel "rewarded" with the scenes you get? Or is it possible to keep things "in balance" and still get other (more "normal" I guess, nor dominant, nor submissive) scenes? If not, this might not be the game for me, but I wanted to know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi there. The way this game works has me a bit confused on how to approach it. I don't like to be over aggressive, but I don't want to be submissive, either. Is it better to stick to one path to feel "rewarded" with the scenes you get? Or is it possible to keep things "in balance" and still get other (more "normal" I guess, nor dominant, nor submissive) scenes? If not, this might not be the game for me, but I wanted to know.
you can be bit dominant. wt helps a lot.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes