Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
That tosser has been selling other devs games for years now, nothing seems to be able to stop them.
Fucking scammers have been selling other people's creations for years. Some are selling freely available GPL software, while directing all the complaints to the actual creators of the software and caching in money for "support". So from time to time some pissed "customers" appear at support forums, complaining about shit, feeling entitled to immediate "professional support" they have been paying for for god knows how long and how much. Poor suckers :FacePalm:

What you can do about it is to use Firefox's built-in "Report Deceptive Site" under the Help menu or do the same from any browser by opening Google's
"Report Web Forgery" site:

And, if you happen to be living in the country the seller has registered his "business" or site or domain, you can report it to the police, domain registrar, server host and/or other authorities.

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Will the next ending be Alice's? I didn't even see the other endings, I'm waiting for Alice's, an ending without Alice would break my heart :cry:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Cheat, Improvements & Walkthrough Mod:

-Adds walkthrough in game.
-Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
-Improvements. (Alll scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

*Solved a minor name error on a choice.
Sorry, maybe this has been answered before, but does this mod also include the incest patch or is it compatible with the incest patch?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay I'm finally getting around to the Karina ending, probably bout half way through. I know I've been very vocal about these endings, what with the dad being included at all and the shameful misuse of Hailey.

As I play this one it seems like the devs got to the ends and decided hey let's change the LIs for no fucking reason. Take everything you grown to adore or like about the characters and change it. Why? So far this truly is an example of how not to do endings.

Atleast they aren't rushed feeling. But the time it took to loving make these they could have stuck with each of the girls personalities instead of forcing them to "grow" or change.

This vn was so damn good until the dad kicked the mc out and they then flash forward to the dad's a buddy and the endings started.

I really really hope they don't screw up Alice's and the harem's. But at this rate I probably won't even recognize Alice's personality.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
Yeah, people don't change that much unless some life altering event occurs to them. These endings are cringey at best. I never gave Karina the time of day and yet the relationship with her is still forced on me. Feel like I should just give up on this one and look for something else.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes