Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So I assume we are forced to romance Karina? Just got to the part after Hailey shows up, did not like being forced into that at all, please tell me at some point we can reject her? While I prefer an Alice or Alice + Leah throuple, Karina does nothing for me, though gotta admit Hailey and Melody have their 'charms' as well. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazymic79

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I assume we are forced to romance Karina? Just got to the part after the Hailey shows up, did not like being forced into that at all, please tell me at some point we can reject her? While I prefer an Alice or Alice + Leah throuple, gotta admit Hailey and Melody have their 'charms' as well. :love:
not forced atm since endings aren't connected to game yet, on harem ending only those who mc had fun time might appear so if skipped girl or more then they won't appear.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys was checking out the gallery just to see if I had missed out on some content, and I see there is a possible scene of Melody pregnant, when does that actually happen since she's pretty much one of if not the only girl(s) that specifically asks not to get creampied? Is it an 'accident' and we do it anyway, or does she change her mind? Also, any chance for any of the other girls getting knocked up too (fingers crossed Leah & Alice or even Hailey)?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hey guys was checking out the gallery just to see if I had missed out on some content, and I see there is a possible scene of Melody pregnant, when does that actually happen since she's pretty much one of if not the only girl(s) that specifically asks not to get creampied? Is it an 'accident' and we do it anyway, or does she change her mind? Also, any chance for any of the other girls getting knocked up too (fingers crossed Leah & Alice or even Hailey)?
I think Melody crempie is first choice, second choice is choosing Mel's ending
Sometimes i made mc crempie in her and she wasn't pregnant in other girl's ending
Dunno, maybe i encountered a bug

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Only reason I haven't finished in her was because she specifically asked me not too and I didn't want to piss her off, was just hoping she eventually changes her mind about that.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
There are two Melody ending choices. One of them where she and MC don't want kids, and the other where she does.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
There are two Melody ending choices. One of them where she and MC don't want kids, and the other where she does.
Ahh, I see, so that screen I saw in the gallery was from her ending/epilogue.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
anyone know how the female cum is made in this game?

male cum is a) white and milky and
b) something commonly available on asset shops.... this game uses transparent/clear female cum as well though and it has a unique light rendering to it that I don't personally know how is made... anyone know?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Pretty much just the ending/epilogue updates I'm guessing. Other than Melody's which other endings have been released?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Wow, I'm more than a little disappointed with Leah's ending. I actually enjoyed Melody's it was surprisingly emotional and just enough romantic sweetness thrown in, it really had all the feels I would have expected from a solo Alice path. Getting back to Leah, maybe I'm biased as she was my second favorite behind Alice, and I just thought for all the work the MC puts in just to get her to open up and want to seriously date her, it just ends very anti-climatically.

I didn't hate the weird mechanic, where in spite how ugly and emotional it got between the MC and the dad, several years later, they are now friends and through that POV conversation, we get each individual girl's ending. My main problem with it was that it didn't seem earned to have the father finally decide to reach out to the MC as a way to get back into his life and learn along with us how certain paths ended. I do agree with as inspired as the writing and pacing of the VN prior to the parents coming back home, it just seems to have run out of steam. At that point it more or less becomes a kinetic VN as there are very little to no more choices or options in how it all ends.

Final 2 points, I'm disappointed we have to include Karina in any harem path, and are forced to a certain extent to want to be with her. I wish there was the option much earlier to break things off with her or when the MC becomes official bf/gf with Alice & Melody to let her down. Lastly, maybe its because I enjoy my share of milfs, but the Hailey story took a little too long to finally develop, especially in regards to the MC and Hailey finally getting close and hooking up. The eventual payoff is good, but short lived as literally the next day, she moves back permanently and whatever else happens with her more or less happens is told via third person dialogue (except in Melody's ending, nice final scene with her). Honestly, I would have given anything to trade Karina's screen time with Hailey's, I'm still holding out hope she joins the harem ending to salvage the lack of story she got in comparison to the other female characters.

Roak

Jan 4, 2021
Honestly, fuck the writers. I play similar games just to have fun and a bit of a nostalgic feeling similar to when i was younger and fooling around with a girls more, so i dont misbehave in my current relationship. But this game... Melody as a character aced so many points i used to value in woman and i was looking for, that after ending i am a sentimental mess currently. I am in love with my current gf, but some things irritating me the most are the exact opposings to what i used to look for in women before losing my faith in humanity and naivety. Which of Melody carries most (hell i dont even like her visuals, but still). Havent played many of similar games (dozen at most), but i had to talk about this one at least.

So on the one side, damn good job turning an apathetic a-hole like me into emotional wreck. Those guys nailed it with more than one character, and one was exactly my weak point. On the other hand, can someone reccomend a good therapeut?

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Honestly, fuck the writers. I play similar games just to have fun and a bit of a nostalgic feeling similar to when i was younger and fooling around with a girls more, so i dont misbehave in my current relationship. But this game... Melody as a character aced so many points i used to value in woman and i was looking for, that after ending i am a sentimental mess currently. I am in love with my current gf, but some things irritating me the most are the exact opposings to what i used to look for in women before losing my faith in humanity and naivety. Which of Melody carries most (hell i dont even like her visuals, but still). Havent played many of similar games (dozen at most), but i had to talk about this one at least.

So on the one side, damn good job turning an apathetic a-hole like me into emotional wreck. Those guys nailed it with more than one character, and one was exactly my weak point. On the other hand, can someone reccomend a good therapeut?
You seriously don't find my avatar attractive ???? How dare you ???? You definetly need a therapeut :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes