Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
i was not really a fan of the Leah ending, but melody's made me cry a bit
Leah’s was a complete disappointment. So much buildup (assuming you stubbornly pursued her like I did) only to have a complete anticlimactic end.

Melody’s was a complete surprise given how her character/personality was for 98% of the game, talk about a total 180 change. Then the epilogue hits all the feels....very bittersweet and emotional, bordering on melancholy on some parts ... I think I had some “dust” in my eye reading her final reveal. Given what she went through, how could I not choose for her to eventually get pregnant again and have a family with the MC.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Have anyone noticed that DmD also has a character named Leah with same model as this Leah?

Edit: I don't really remember if she is in DmD or in Melody:unsure:

Last edited:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
It would be an irony of the destiny if the MC fucked his father's girlfriend just to take revenge on him:unsure:

Might be more interesting - if also a bit terrifying - if the dad went round banging all of his son's girlfriends, one after another, with the exact same motive as above ... of course to their universal, immediate horny enthusiasm, and their massive satisfaction ... making the freeloading son's humiliation complete.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Might be more interesting - if also a bit terrifying - if the dad went round banging all of his son's girlfriends, one after another, with the exact same motive as above ... of course to their universal, immediate horny enthusiasm, and their massive satisfaction ... making the freeloading son's humiliation complete.
Indeed!:whistle::coffee:

PikoPiko

Dec 2, 2018
After these last 3 ending I have hopes for what to come but also concern. Leah's ending was odd for me as it seemed like for some reason she went back on her trust with the MC for really no reason and had to re-earn her trust. It ended ok but would have liked more to the ending like an after that was done with Melody's ending rather than the focus on earning her trust.

Melody's ending was pretty much the best so far and initially did not care much for her (mostly her antics and do anything nature) but she grew up a bit and became more caring like someone that you would want a kid with. Not gonna like she looked hot pregnant.

Karina was one I kinda liked as the story progressed and was looking forward to her ending but even though there was some points that I liked in the ending (with Alice mostly) but the whole of her ending just went off the rails and kept going further away from them and I did not like how it went. Was a little apprehensive when the shop came in but was relieved in the second bit as it was not that bad but after that is when it went off. The killer for me was the 3rd time at the shop, and a few scenes after that happened I did not care enough to finish the story as it just was not Karina anymore as she had no boundries really like what she had. I know changing and breaking out happened with her but the changes to her in the ending here were way to much and could have done without them.

I hope they keep with how Alice was in the main portion of the game and try to not changer her to much. Her wanting Karina was nice but still was within Alice's normal nature. Karina was kinda on the fence during the whole beach hotel thing when it was just her, Alice and the MC so if she were to play with Alice then it would be within what was already done and not much of a change.
Haley I hope they allow to get with her again as that story was getting interesting. I liked her more and more as it went on and how more and more they got with each other.
As far as the Harem ending then I hope they revert Karina from her ending and allow at least some form of ending like with Melody's ending with pregnancy instead of just a fuck everyone and thats it ending, or at least a choice between them. I hope they explore more on the girls with each other as well like Karina with Alice, Haley possibly getting in more than just with the MC, Melody, I hope they keep her at her core of just not being into other girls. Leah, I would like it if they would nix the ending trust problem and having to re-earn it and stick with how far she did trust you and carry on with it and hopefully go down the Alice and MC path or follow the Melody ending paths atleast and maybe still hook up with Alice.

Reactions: f4f4 and Caeir

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
"" What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? ""

oooooooh yeah , very very unusual living situation ......................... i guess 99% of the game who have incest on it are unusual then ....
its incest as long its considered as part of the familly. same blood or not.
All my black friends are brothers and sisters from another mother but if I was to hook up with a black sister it isn't incest just like step family isn't incest.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Patreon would like to have a word with you. ;)
Patreon rule

"Offensive and graphic creations:
We understand that artists sometimes have to push boundaries to create thought provoking art so we don't review offensive and graphic creations with strict black and white guidelines, instead we review them in the context of the whole creator page.
However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon."

Incest
"sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild."

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Incest
"sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild."
Is incest actually against the law in U.S.? I'm brazilian and my cousins are married. They're not siblings, the son of one aunt is married to the daughter of another aunt, some may not consider that as incest, I don't know...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is incest actually against the law in U.S.? I'm brazilian and my cousins are married. They're not siblings, the son of one aunt is married to the daughter of another aunt, some may not consider that as incest, I don't know...
some states it's legal but mostly illegal. cousin sex quite same.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes