Apr 11, 2020
Cheat, Improvements & Walkthrough Mod:

-Adds walkthrough in game.
-Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
-Improvements. (Alll scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

*Solved a minor name error on a choice.
where do i put it

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Last i heard, Alice and harem ending were last. Still salty no auntie Hailey ending or path really for those of us milf lovers.

Reactions: haooni

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Is incest actually against the law in U.S.? I'm brazilian and my cousins are married. They're not siblings, the son of one aunt is married to the daughter of another aunt, some may not consider that as incest, I don't know...
It matters per state but basically you need to be second cousin or farther away to get married.

Things that hardly matter the government lets the states control. USA has age of consent basically 16-18. Most states being 16. Even saying that, the wording of the laws make it not really black and white.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
did the aunt, and sister get there own ending yet?
Sadly, the aunt, who is my favorite wasn't found worthy to have an ending. Instead there will be a "no one" ending.:rolleyes: And to add insult to injury they made the aunt hook up with some stranger in one of the other endings. But as bad as the endings have been so far that may be a blessing in disguise.

I just hope Hailey will be featured in the harem ending. But ever since the endings began this vn totally changed and not for the better :( really hope the last 3 endings redeem it. The parts up to the endings was awesome. When the dad comes back it all goes downhill fast though.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Sadly, the aunt, who is my favorite wasn't found worthy to have an ending. Instead there will be a "no one" ending.:rolleyes: And to add insult to injury they made the aunt hook up with some stranger in one of the other endings. But as bad as the endings have been so far that may be a blessing in disguise.

I just hope Hailey will be featured in the harem ending. But ever since the endings began this vn totally changed and not for the better :( really hope the last 3 endings redeem it. The parts up to the endings was awesome. When the dad comes back it all goes downhill fast though.
I'll only play again when the harem ending comes out, other ones didn't pick my interest, even less now after you testimony

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
I'll only play again when the harem ending comes out, other ones didn't pick my interest, even less now after you testimony
You do that, fam. RN the game has 3 endings: Leah, Karina and Melody.

Melody's ending is the best one yet. Karina's has some a strange swerves, but it's nice.

Now... Leah's... I don't even know what to say about it. It's... ugh.

Last edited:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

My guess is that Hailey will be in the harem ending but it's 50/50.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

I heard she might be in the harem ending (fingers crossed), and I too was extremely disappointed to read in one of the endings she met & married some random guy offscreen without her ever having a chance to pursue more with the mc after the fucking parents come back home and essentially force her to move back to her place.

So we get (1) lewd scene with her and that's it?! I'm more angry about this and being forced somewhat into Karina over Hailey (who btw has her own ending) for a good portion of the game. It's like Hailey was added last minute to the game and there was little to no effort to really get her involved...especially wasting an opportunity to really get closer to her when she breaks down after her place got robbed.

technically auntie isn't milf since no kids.
In this case, I don't mean literally milf since she's a little too young to be called a cougar. ;)

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
It's like Hailey was added last minute to the game and there was little to no effort to really get her involved...especially wasting an opportunity to really get closer to her when she breaks down after her place got robbed.
That's one of the main issues with the ending setup, tbh. Like, Hailey was supportive of you and your (step :ROFLMAO:)sister and fond of both.

She just vanishes into the ether, because having a temporary place to live while you're under the threat of eviction might break the intended "flow" of events.

Even though she never getting any mention until a small portion in one of the endings breaks the pacing even more...

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's one of the main issues with the ending setup, tbh. Like, Hailey was supportive of you and your (step :ROFLMAO:)sister and fond of both.

She just vanishes into the ether, because having a temporary place to live while you're under the threat of eviction might break the intended "flow" of events.

Even though she never getting any mention until a small portion in one of the endings breaks the pacing even more...
For me other than Karina throwing herself at the mc, the Hailey fiasco is what holds this game back from really being excellent. The Leah ending shitshow doesn't help much either.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Son of a...I just finished the first ending with Leah and now I'm crying, it was really nice.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes