Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Son of a...I just finished the first ending with Leah and now I'm crying, it was really nice.
Leah or Melody? (Melody was the one that had the miscarriage, while absolutely nothing remotely interesting happened with Leah other than her leaving town, and being hot/cold about being a serious relationship with the mc).

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
V0.30 Status Update

Hello everyone.
We wanted to give you all an update on the next release for Freeloading Family. Due to some personal issues, we will have to delay it a bit. Sorry to have to say this so close to the supposed release, but it came very unexpected. We will however still try to the best of our abilities to release it this month. Especially so that Patrons don't need to sub another month if they don't want to just for the update. We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope you all can understand.
Thank you for your time.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Oh another delay. who would have guessed.

This is the duke nukem of adult games. lol
We do apologize for the delay. But as mentioned, there were personal issues that kept us from keeping to the schedule. I do think we have been fairly good at not delaying though. I mean in the last 6 months there hasn't been a delay. As two people who are doing this part-time, it doesn't take particularly much personal interference in order for a delay to happen unfortunately. We hope to get it back on track soon though.

MrDeos

Dec 4, 2018
The depressing music mixed with the endings and the dev wanting to end the game, it was too sad, There is no long-term happy ending with anyone ...

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
The last half of the vn seems hella rushed the endings so far are a disappointment and could have been so much better Mel's ending was ok at best leah's ending just sucked with her yoyo-ing the mc around and Karina was just idk....... Kinda cringe at parts and why is there no ending for the aunt? I mean really she's heavily featured in the last half of the game but ....nothing, just missing the mark to rush the game to it's demise :(

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I absolutely refuse to acknowledge that male friend/husband in one of the endings as canon. Fuck that! Next to Alice, she’s my favorite who I gladly would have chosen as my only L.I., hell, I’d gladly take a throuple ending with Hailey+Alice+MC. ;)
Alice is my favorite! I think her ending will be good!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes