SS_bot

Jul 29, 2020
Why this game is not finished yet!! I played this over a year ago and there is one ending even then...why the other endings are taking soooo long?? Is there huge amount of new content after the first ending?

Reactions: afonefa

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why this game is not finished yet!! I played this over a year ago and there is one ending even then...why the other endings are taking soooo long?? Is there huge amount of new content after the first ending?
V0.30 Status Update

Hello everyone.
We wanted to give you all an update on the next release for Freeloading Family. Due to some personal issues, we will have to delay it a bit. Sorry to have to say this so close to the supposed release, but it came very unexpected. We will however still try to the best of our abilities to release it this month. Especially so that Patrons don't need to sub another month if they don't want to just for the update. We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope you all can understand.
Thank you for your time.
That's all I know.
My only hope is that the last 3 endings make up for the others. Great story til the endings began. Hopefully some of the time will be used to make good endings now.

Aeggon

Jan 9, 2018
That's all I know.
My only hope is that the last 3 endings make up for the others. Great story til the endings began. Hopefully some of the time will be used to make good endings now.

3 endings? I thought that only Alice and harem endings left, what's the 3rd?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
But who in their right mind would play a adult game all the way until the end and chose no girl in the ending!?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But who in their right mind would play a adult game all the way until the end and chose no girl in the ending!?
The same people that took a fan favorite (hailey) and have her with another dude in a ending for no reason. Also the same people that brought in the dad at the last moments even though he is responsible for ending the fun and good times just to have him reappear as the mc's bestie.

Seriously hope the next endings are better.

Reactions: Llawless and haooni

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Well...Like we mentioned in our update post. We've been suddenly hit by personal issues that has to be dealt with before we can resume working on the update. We simply said that it would come at the end of February as an estimate. Not a determined release date. Anyone is free to drop their pledge or simply voice their concerns. I wouldn't blame them in the slightest. But we still will have to deal with our personal issues first and foremost.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well...Like we mentioned in our update post. We've been suddenly hit by personal issues that has to be dealt with before we can resume working on the update. We simply said that it would come at the end of February as an estimate. Not a determined release date. Anyone is free to drop their pledge or simply voice their concerns. I wouldn't blame them in the slightest. But we still will have to deal with our personal issues first and foremost.
Sadly some posters will not read this, just like the last one you guys posted. Best of luck with everything regardless

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
hahaha:LOL: Now I will never again let anyone criticize me!

Criticizes me for parking wrong - Do you happen to pay me to park? No? Then shut up!

Criticize me for pissing on the toilet seat - Do you pay me to piss? Not? Then your opinion means nothing to me!

Criticizes me for riding my bike on the pedestrian walkway - Do you pay me to ride a bike? No? Then fuck off!

hahaha:ROFLMAO: Anyway, I'm kidding. And I like the game, but I didn't even played none of the endings as I'm just wanna see Alice's...

• Angry
Reactions: DanielleAVN
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes