indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why there is no threewesome scene with Lea? it just skip to car with alicew and MC speaking of it...that was upsetting.thanks

Edit. seems i can see something after i come home like sort of memories...sry

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I liked this game and I know there are more endings coming but, in all honesty, I’d rather they move onto a new game. Perhaps I’m alone in that feeling, just think this was a good first game and I want to see what they can do with their next game.

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
Since we are all waiting, let me restart the milf debate: is melody (before the preg ending) a milf? :alien:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Am I right in assuming that suggesting the Alice/Leah/MC threesome doesn't have any negative impact on the outcome? I did a search but couldn't find anything, and I can see how even suggesting that might piss off Alice, Leah or possibly both. Made a save just prior just in case! Thanks in advance! :D (y)PS: LOVE this game, I somehow stopped playing it a while back (probably just waiting on an update 6 months ago), and just started a new game. Alice and Hailey are just too damn cute! I hope Hailey gets more game time with new updates! Leah's a little too bipolar for me and Melody seems more like a great fu@k buddy than a LI.

SkyeJordan666

Sep 19, 2020
Am I right in assuming that suggesting the Alice/Leah/MC threesome doesn't have any negative impact on the outcome? I did a search but couldn't find anything, and I can see how even suggesting that might piss off Alice, Leah or possibly both. Made a save just prior just in case!
AFAIK, there's no negative implication if you have a threesome with Leah and Alice.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well, overall pretty decent story. Odd that the "canon" ending is one of the two not finished. Also odd that you can earn points for Auntie but she is not a possible final LI. I understand that IRL, she would probably be the least likely, after the harem route. Leah seems like she would be the most likely, IRL or maybe Melody. Karina, not that a girl like her would not do kind of a 180 after being brought up in an uber-religious environment but being the little sister of an earlier LI, puts her low on the likelihood scale. Even though Alice would seem to be the canon choice, IRL she would only be ahead of maybe Auntie and the harem routes. Of course these games are about escapism, which is the only place a harem would work(aside from filthy rich dudes where none of the harem members actually love the dude).

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
was the endings ever completed ?
They are continuing to put out endings, however as I understand it the "official/canon" ending and the harem ending are not done yet. Some people have hated and others have loved the endings that are currently available. I am waiting until the game receives the "completed" tag to play it again.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
They are continuing to put out endings, however as I understand it the "official/canon" ending and the harem ending are not done yet. Some people have hated and others have loved the endings that are currently available. I am waiting until the game receives the "completed" tag to play it again.
As a summary:

Ending done: Leah, Melody, Karina
Endings yet to come: Nobody, All of them, Alice (in unknown order)

Reactions: haooni and cib64

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Was Alice going to be the "official" ending or am I mistaken? I am fairly sure the harem ending won't be.
Don't know if there will be an official end per se, since they plan to reinstate that choices matter for the endings for the final release rather than being able to access all of them now.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Harem seems the "official" ending, it's quite forced on you throughout the game. It's a great fantasy but the least realistic. Anyway you can decide which one is yours

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes