Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I can't imagine how the harem ending could be the official one just based on how the others have been. How could Leah possibly stay involved with the MC and be in a harem? Her ending took sooooooo much effort for the MC to just become a cuckboy and follow her to Vancouver leaving his entire life behind.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
I will miss this game and all the girls apart from Karina. Hopefully there will be some form of continuation in the future.

Reactions: cib64

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
well, i lost my interest the moment the game reached its endings. Somehow i don't like a single storyline where you have to choose multiple endings outcome. And the first two endings were also sucks (didn't remember the version back then) and i stopped there. It's different if it has multiple storyline with a fixed endings.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I'm smelling a abandoned tag within this games future :')
Press X for doubt.

Who abandons a game that is 97% completed? I think the worst case scenario is that the remaining endings are cobbled together and rushed. That's also why I am fine with a bit of break, a delayed story is better than one that is rushed due to a team not at 100%.

Reactions: haooni and cib64

3be43a9ac8

Oct 24, 2019
Somehow I expected more scenes in the Karina ending but there's only one. A little disappointed given she was the last one to be introduced.

Reactions: molerat21

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Somehow I expected more scenes in the Karina ending but there's only one. A little disappointed given she was the last one to be introduced.
well she's few years younger than others and was in total control of her parents and even after her liberation parents were against her and mc's relationship.

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
thats what they all said.... thats what they all said...
Well...Then I don't really know what else to say...After having worked on this game for 3 consecutive years and being literally at the end of the game, abandoning it would be the absolute furthest thing from our minds. Both me and the writer agreed that we actually wanted this to be a complete game. We didn't want it to be just another game that drags to infinity until people lose interest and then abandon it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well...Then I don't really know what else to say...After having worked on this game for 3 consecutive years and being literally at the end of the game, abandoning it would be the absolute furthest thing from our minds. Both me and the writer agreed that we actually wanted this to be a complete game. We didn't want it to be just another game that drags to infinity until people lose interest and then abandon it.
It would be professional suicide to get a game to this point, slap a half-assed excuse for a wrap up onto it, and then leave. I just don't see where anyone would get the idea that now, when you have only a small bit of development left, is the best opportunity for abandoning your project.

Perhaps I shouldn't assume that you have plans to create something else after this one is finished but I also don't see any reason why you would stop now.

Anyway, look forward to seeing this completed so I can play it from start to finish. Enjoy it all...

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Whether I agree with the endings of not thank you for at least putting in a effort to complete this game.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Overall I love the game! I may not care for some of the endings (Leah's in particular), but that's the creator's prerogative. While I'm anxious to see the Alice and harem endings, I'd rather wait until the creators are healthy and able to resume their work. It sucks working when you're ill and I've always felt, and told my employees, there are more important things than work... family, health (physical and mental), and home. Take your time healing Val and come back to it when you feel ready. Pushing yourself may just make you sick again.

Maybe you could drop a spoiler... say like, does Alice ever hook up with Karina like she was talking about at the beach????

Anybody? Buehler? Buehler?

Oh well... I thought I'd at least try...

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes