markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I really hope the game dev is okay. Last I heard from them was in mid-feb, he/she was having some personal issues.

Bingus99

Apr 6, 2021
I know the devs are going through some personal issues but can u guys give us some idea of when we can expect the next update

Feb 1, 2019
I played a bit of this game a long time ago and decided to play it recently. I have no idea if I'm near the end of the current game but one thing is certain, I love it. This is one of the game that I won't forget any time soon. I read that the dev had/has some personal problem, I hope everyone's okay and I'll wait for the next update. I also read that we're near the end, that's kinda sad but it's better to have an actual end than nothing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played a bit of this game a long time ago and decided to play it recently. I have no idea if I'm near the end of the current game but one thing is certain, I love it. This is one of the game that I won't forget any time soon. I read that the dev had/has some personal problem, I hope everyone's okay and I'll wait for the next update. I also read that we're near the end, that's kinda sad but it's better to have an actual end than nothing
game is in the end. only few standalone sequels remain.

Feb 1, 2019
game is in the end. only few standalone sequels remain.
Thanks for the info. I continued the story yesterday
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really love this game, so far it's amazing to be honest

Edit : Just read something like the 10-15 last pages of this forum. Now I'm actually scared to progress further as it seems many fans were disappointed with the endings. And something with the dad becoming too present. Oh man I'm scared now

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 949883

Well...Like we mentioned in our update post. We've been suddenly hit by personal issues that has to be dealt with before we can resume working on the update. We simply said that it would come at the end of February as an estimate. Not a determined release date. Anyone is free to drop their pledge or simply voice their concerns. I wouldn't blame them in the slightest. But we still will have to deal with our personal issues first and foremost.
If you make a post claiming it will be ready by X date and you do not end up making it can you put up an update on patreon? Sure you have personal issues and that is understandable but there are people spending their hard earned money supporting you and the game. The least you can do is put a 2 sentence status update communicating saying that you wont be able to make it.

I dropped my pledge because of lack of transparency. How am I supposed to know whats going on in your life if you do not communicate? I cannot read your mind.

Reactions: Bingus99
Feb 1, 2019
Alright, I finished the game so far.
So this was actually a great game but it could have kept going on for a few more time. The end felt a bit rushed and I really wouldn't have minded seeing more of their life/adventure.
Melody's ending was amazing to say the least.
I actually skipped most of the drama in Leah's ending. I liked that she became more open and less of a brat during the game and seeing her full of doubt and leaving the country was kinda weird, so I skipped this just to see the sexy scenes (which were good btw).
Karina's ending was actually really cool until the point she got her nipples pierced (not a fan of that) and the fact we only had one really sex scene with her.

I'm dying to see Alice's ending and obviously the harem one too

Reactions: Caeir
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes