Azain

Mar 25, 2017
Because they were not in an actual relationship when those hookups happened. Ntr loosely refers to when your partner's getting sexually pleased by someone else outside of your relationship either with or without your knowledge. If the MC were with the lead LI when this happened, then it would have been considered ntr. But they were just beginning to figure out their emotions when she hooked up with Leah. I'll have to play again, but I don't think they'd even discussed or recognized their feelings at that point in the story. If it makes you feel any better, you can do a route for Leah and take her away from the main LI and vice versa later on in the story.

Can someone let me know if I got wrong what ntr referred to? My knowledge of that is not exactly perfect.
It is not true that you have to be in a relationship for there to be ntr. There has to be the expectation that the relationship will happen, and that expectation was the initial premise of the game. Imagine if the story was you and your childhood friend having had a thing going on for quite a while, not something spoken but something, then suddenly a guy swoops in, fucks her right in front of you and she says that's the best fuck she's ever and to have fun being alone small dick. That's pretty much what happens here. In fact there's several typical ntr tropes at play.

1. There is an expected relationship, there is also a showed relationship as even Leah remarks and later as step-sis grabs your wang without your consent.

2. In swoops a complete bitch. This is a typical ntr trope, where the guy doing the stealing is often portrayed as an asshole.

3. Immediately that bitch, despite being a bitch, as even admitted by the step-sis, get laid with the heroine. Again, a typical trope where the MC struggles for years and the other dude despite being a shit gets what they want straight away.

4. Bragging about how good at sex the other partner is to you. Literally going on about how they're godly at eating puss, and how they're not really lesbian but... first of all, ew, secondly, why did you sleep with her then?

5. obviously the sleeping with someone else right in front of you, chasing you out of the house so she can fuck.

So yes, it is ntr. I'm not saying that's wrong if that's your thing, but it should have the tag, because it's not mine.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is it ntr by f95's ntr rules? if yes then ntr tag was correct, if no then ntr tag was wrong.

Reactions: Warhawk1

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
It is not true that you have to be in a relationship for there to be ntr. There has to be the expectation that the relationship will happen, and that expectation was the initial premise of the game. Imagine if the story was you and your childhood friend having had a thing going on for quite a while, not something spoken but something, then suddenly a guy swoops in, fucks her right in front of you and she says that's the best fuck she's ever and to have fun being alone small dick. That's pretty much what happens here. In fact there's several typical ntr tropes at play.

1. There is an expected relationship, there is also a showed relationship as even Leah remarks and later as step-sis grabs your wang without your consent.

2. In swoops a complete bitch. This is a typical ntr trope, where the guy doing the stealing is often portrayed as an asshole.

3. Immediately that bitch, despite being a bitch, as even admitted by the step-sis, get laid with the heroine. Again, a typical trope where the MC struggles for years and the other dude despite being a shit gets what they want straight away.

4. Bragging about how good at sex the other partner is to you. Literally going on about how they're godly at eating puss, and how they're not really lesbian but... first of all, ew, secondly, why did you sleep with her then?

5. obviously the sleeping with someone else right in front of you, chasing you out of the house so she can fuck.

So yes, it is ntr. I'm not saying that's wrong if that's your thing, but it should have the tag, because it's not mine.
Stop. take the discussion elsewhere. NTR talk is not allowed in this thread. Mods have said that for years now.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes