dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I stopped playing this game a long time ago because it was almost kinetic in my opinion and I really only would have liked to focus more on Alice, have not played it since but glad it's developed where choices matter from what I've read. Can someone say how far (roughly) into the game do the branches start.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I stopped playing this game a long time ago because it was almost kinetic in my opinion and I really only would have liked to focus more on Alice, have not played it since but glad it's developed where choices matter from what I've read. Can someone say how far (roughly) into the game do the branches start.
after completing maingame you can start individual paths (those which are made) and on maingame you can focus on 1 girl only.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Alice is the last one before the harem, right? Honestly this has been the one I was waiting for, none of the other girls really felt "right" as the one the MC end up with.
I liked Karina, I just thought the pose when they first banged was WAAAAY better.

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
I don't know if I should be asking this here, but this is the first game I've played. I'm enjoying it very much. Are there any more like this? I just wished it was in 3rd person sometimes. Any games like this in third person?

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I don't know if I should be asking this here, but this is the first game I've played. I'm enjoying it very much. Are there any more like this? I just wished it was in 3rd person sometimes. Any games like this in third person?
Probably somewhere on this site, though most games stick to first person viewpoints for the immersion factor. It depends on what you mean by "games like this". Incest games? There's a ton. "Living with my sister and sleeping with her and a few other people while my asshole dad fucks off to nowhere"? Honestly, there's probably at least one or two others on here somewhere. Harem games with an incest component? Tons.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
okay so i'm pretty lazy to check before i download so i thought i should ask. MILFs?
not actually but technically 1, siblings aunt could be milf if had any kids but no so therefore just older woman with whom can have short relationship.

Reactions: pgm_01

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
not actually but technically 1, siblings aunt could be milf if had any kids but no so therefore just older woman with whom can have short relationship.
While she's not technically a milf, and a 18yo girl with a baby is a milf, I think when we use milf it means a woman (that you'd fuck) between 30-50 (it's a cougar if she's actually hitting on younger boys)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes