Cetarin

Jun 12, 2018
how are we already getting endings at v0.2s?
That's not how software versioning works; they are not decimal numbers. Version 0.29 is the 29th update (of version 0) in sequence, not 9/10ths of an update in-between version 0.2 and version 0.3.

Since each number is its own value there is no limit. If the developer wants to release 100 updates before defining a new major version then he can and it would be v0.100. Decimal numbering would imply progression where a version is not meant for that. It is just a unique identifier.

Not all game creators understand this, though.

~TouchMe~

Feb 28, 2020
man when I got to the choices at the end I was sad it wasn't completed. It was one of those moments when you are watching a show and the season ends and you don't want it to end. There is also no news on the next update to finish or extend the story. but I will be waiting for sure! This read gave me so many feels.

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

~TouchMe~

Feb 28, 2020
Also I sometimes just open the game to hear the music while I do other things on my computer. It's a good calm sound.

All endings were good, but melody's was something else for sure, but it's still not the end. I want more I want the other 3 endings to see what happens and to see how this continues or is it the end for the MC.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Melody's ending had my jaw dropping. I was not expecting that at all.
for now, it's the best ending. It seems it's not the same guy who has written this one.
Leah was a bit hard to follow even if i love Leah. And i'm not a fan of Karina, but her path was good too.
I thonk Alice's path won't be surprising. They will live near the beach where Alice will become a psychologist and MC will run at the beach with the dog... maybe a child too.
So Melody is the best !

May 21, 2018
That's not how software versioning works; they are not decimal numbers. Version 0.29 is the 29th update (of version 0) in sequence, not 9/10ths of an update in-between version 0.2 and version 0.3.

Since each number is its own value there is no limit. If the developer wants to release 100 updates before defining a new major version then he can and it would be v0.100. Decimal numbering would imply progression where a version is not meant for that. It is just a unique identifier.

Not all game creators understand this, though.
As an IT worker, yes, I concur.

Reactions: Hermit76
May 21, 2018
for now, it's the best ending. It seems it's not the same guy who has written this one.
Leah was a bit hard to follow even if i love Leah. And i'm not a fan of Karina, but her path was good too.
I thonk Alice's path won't be surprising. They will live near the beach where Alice will become a psychologist and MC will run at the beach with the dog... maybe a child too.
So Melody is the best !

I was actually waiting on Leah's turnaround and eventual some character development I had in mind but the dev went somewhere and I don't want to complain. I mean, this is their story, not mine.

Melody's ending was vanilla. I love it. From school friends, to friends with benefits to co-workers to husband and wife!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry if it's been asked but will there be a Aunt ending and if so has he disclosed why?
no solo with her, might be in harem or a short time in none ending. why not you can ask from devs (occasional post here).

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes