"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Freeloading Family [v0.30 GU] [FFCreations] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,12 GB / 127 MB - FreeloadingFamily-0.30-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,1 GB / 109 MB - FreeloadingFamily-0.30-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't want to get into any kind of discussion or anything like that. But I have read some comments here and since I have not played this yet, I prefer to ask before regretting it. Is it possible to leave the sister out of Lis's group? I mean, not having to be with her or is she a mandatory Li?
Thank you

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I read reviews about this game looks interesting I hope the harem ending will not have to wait long, but I will wait patiently

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Very good ending. However...

No pregnancy? I guess it makes sense if you're making it compatible with the incest mod, but still kind of disappointing.

But I really enjoyed it. Now all that's left for me is the canon ending, choosing all the girls!

Reactions: Carefree247

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Cheat, Improvements & Walkthrough Mod:

-Adds walkthrough in game.
-Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
-Improvements. (Alll scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

*Solved a minor name error on a choice.
+1 on update

Reactions: IAmAB

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: , ATTACHMENT OR

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
Will this work with the i patch?

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Who the fuck is writing these endings? Like whose briliant idea was it to have Alice solo ending without being able to be "solo" with her. I honestly can't get my head around that.

At least Melody got a proper one because the rest just sucks...

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes