Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Well Alice's ending is way better than the trainwreck that was Leahs but IMO it was still below Melody's. In some ways I feel like Alice is the author's canon ending (or maybe harem we will see but that seems unlikely given how independent Leah is) but Alice's ending still feels like things are left in the air.

With Melody there is a clear reason why each of the girls leave the poly relationship (Leah moving away Alice moving away and Melody becoming pregnant) and the MC grows up the most becoming successful themselves. In Alice's ending it doesn't make as much sense for them to break up the poly (in fact they remain poly just not with the main girls) and what the MC ends up doing as an author is cute but feels so much less definite.

For me its:

Melody
Karina
Alice
Leah - not that I don't like Leah but her ending turns MC into a mega simp.

Kudos to the author for finishing the game. Sometimes games like this feel really rushed towards the end but the author has always had great pacing and his endings - though some are better then others - are a good length and really individualized to the girl.

One thing I noticed though is that in Alice's ending things with Melody end a lot sooner then with all the other girls endings. I think this is because canonically Melody would normally become pregnant and have her miscarriage pretty early on after the ending of the main game and It would feel really shitty for Melody to have to go through that alone so I think the author recognized that and made him break up with Melody sooner so she never gets pregnant. Or atl east thats how I saw it because that was always another one of my main gripes with the other non-melody endings.

Dude999999

Sep 20, 2017
People still playing this? Don't get me wrong, I liked this very much. But waiting months for unsatisfactory endings is a killer for me. Seen it so many times on other VN's. Just stick to 1 ending, put some afford in it and most of all, give people something that they want but didn't get before.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Well, Alice was the reason I played this game, and I am very disappointed that she was the one chosen to keep the polyamorous relationship instead of any of the others. When we were given the option to choose (very early on) between a threesome with her and Leah, and having sex with only Alice, I naively thought at some point it would go the monogamous route (based on choices obviously). Choices literally meant nothing. I get it that it's more work to make variations for it, but in this case, besides omitting some sex scenes and adapting some text, it wouldn't have been that much more work (which admittedly, most likely is naive as well).

So this wasn't the Alice ending, this was Alice + some randos picked up along the way, that mean literally nothing to the story. I don't think I was ever this disappointed about the outcome of a story.

Last edited:

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Now with my anger and dissapointment down I can say easly what got me hooked on this game. GIRLS!! Great girls!!! Sexy milfs! Sexy teens! Sexy situations...Plot, at least to the point of Hailey hook up that is. From this moment on this game and its plot went downhill from a cliff.. down to the rock bottom. I still have good sentiment to this game and what It was before. There wasn't any proper animation from what I recall and even then I liked it very much. Hailey.. one of the most attractive female in this game got the least screen time.. I really hope that dev will put together a good team of coders and animators.. and a good "plot" writer that will make use of those sexy models our dev came up with. Otherwise it will be such a huge waste of good ASSets. I really would like to see them in proper game like Being A DiK or the like. Those models have Huge potential that is being wasted on this game alone. Best wishes to dev and his future team to make one of the best erogames ever.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, Alice was the reason I played this game, and I am very disappointed that she was the one chosen to keep the polyamorous relationship instead of any of the others. When we were given the option to choose (very early on) between a threesome with her and Leah, and having sex with only Alice, I naively thought at some point it would go the monogamous route (based on choices obviously). Choices literally meant nothing. I get it that it's more work to make variations for it, but in this case, besides omitting some sex scenes and adapting some text, it wouldn't have been that much more work (which admittedly, most likely is naive as well).

So this wasn't the Alice ending, this was the Alice + some randos picked up along the way, that mean literally nothing to the story. I don't think I was ever this disappointed about the outcome of a story.
Dang, I was about to finally download the game again because I've been waiting for an Alice ending. But if it is an Alice + randos ending then I need not bother. For a poly relationship I want an ending with the women who were in the poly relationship with the MC not Alice and some other people. I was hoping for an Alice+Leah+MC ending or an ending with just Alice. All of these other endings don't really matter to me as I either barely remember the character, Melody, or didn't like them, Karina.

Ah well, I wonder when this game will be completed, what endings are left to do?

May 6, 2017
Ah well, I wonder when this game will be completed, what endings are left to do?
There are only two endings left, an end where the MC is left alone, that is, he is not in any relationship with any of the love interests, (What is more, I would dare to venture that in this ending we are going to spend more time with our "dear "father and our dog). Finally, we have the end most expected by some, the end of the harem where we end up with all the love interests except for Aunt Haley.

Reactions: if95 and MrFriendly

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not really a complaint but just curious how can one of the remaining endings as said be a Harem ending with all the main Li if it leaves out Aunt Haley???.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Does the Multi Mod include incest? I've recognized that the files of both mods (Incest & Multi Mod) overlap and that's why I'm asking.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
its been a long time i didn't play this game , so i got a question there's some animation scenes or still ?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Okay.... So I played through it..... I don't really know. Can't say I like it but I was dreading for much worse I suppose.

I think the biggest disappointment, is that I realized..... The way the story plays out, it's almost like Dragon Age 2. Where the MC feels irrelevant. With or without him, the girls will end up the same way, Leah would still do her blog, etc etc.

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
I think it's safe to say that Alice was the most anticipated ending. It is such a shame that you're forced to share the girl the mc is obviously most connected to. And with random people, no less...

I'm happy that we finally got a conclution to the main girl, but i'm dissapointed in how it played out.. seems like melodys' ending is gunning for the reigns of this VN

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
What a sour dissapointment honestly... This was such a good story, how come the endings are so trash? All rushed, and besides Melody, they were all ridiculous. Whats the point of chosing wheter you want the group scenes or not if they are gona get ignored either way? Probably we were expecting, a sweet ending with Alice since she is the main girl, and we got a ending where we share her with randoms throw a marriage and while develop feeling for this randoms, they only stick togethere because they are married.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes