botab

Aug 24, 2020
Hello, I have such a question in the game settings there is a tab old new images what does it affect in the game and what function should I choose new or old images

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
This Game had a great start, but weak finish. I loved it early on when it was just about you and Alice. But somewhere in the middle the writing changed. They moved away from the Brother/Sister thing and forced other Girls onto you. Thats where the Game kinda lost me.

And also in the Alice Ending you tell your Dad that you will marry your sister and he is just like "Congratulations!"

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Damn, the Alice ending is so hot despite how long. Need to go back and watch the Leah and Melody ones. They were hot. TBH Karina one was bad. I hope harem is really hot and even "none" MC finds a hot woman.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
love the endings so far ... keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

2 endings to go ... hope they turn out as great as the ones so far :love:

Reactions: johnelros

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Hello, I have such a question in the game settings there is a tab old new images what does it affect in the game and what function should I choose new or old images

Reactions: Power Lord

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Hello everyone, can any of you please answer my question that I wrote at the top, I'm just wondering if she changes something in the game

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Well that was disappointing.
Alice's Ending wasn't bad but considering that she was the main LI and the face of this game, her ending was quite meh.
And the whole Poly relationship thing was weird. Generally a solo ending means a solo ending, also even if they are going for that route, it didn't make much sense to not include any of the existing girls. I thought the main reason they stopped their thruople thing was bcoz alice got a bit jealous but then going on and having other partners while ignoring Leah and melody doesn't s seem to make sense.
There were definitely some great moments like the proposal and the wedding but overall it was a bit meh

Maybe bcoz Alice was my favorite character and we waited quite a while for this ending,i am more disappointed.

So ranking the endings.
1. Melody
2. Karina
3. Alice
4. Leah

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes