Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
When you added marriage you should have respected that it is a union between 2 people
Just because two people get married doesn't mean it has to just be between those two. The relationship started as a poly one so makes sense that it continued as such after the marriage if they decide to keep the poly thing up, it just means that they will remain together regardless of if the others leave or not.

I really hate that i had to defend this considering that everything past 0.24 is garbage because thats when this went to shit and lost me as a fan. I only watch to finally get the harem ending and to see how much more they can drive this once wonderful VN into the ground if I am being honest.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Now to wait for harem. Not sure what the "none" will be - does MC find someone else or alone. 2nd would suck.
Eh, I don't know. The way these endings seem to be going maybe alone is the best overall option. It feels like Alice "settles" for the MC and, because of that, needs to keep herself happy by fucking randos with the MC (at least that sounds to be about what happens in this update). I was going to try the update until I found out it isn't a solo Alice ending.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just because two people get married doesn't mean it has to just be between those two. The relationship started as a poly one so makes sense that it continued as such after the marriage if they decide to keep the poly thing up, it just means that they will remain together regardless of if the others leave or not.

I really hate that i had to defend this considering that everything past 0.24 is garbage because thats when this went to shit and lost me as a fan. I only watch to finally get the harem ending and to see how much more they can drive this once wonderful VN into the ground if I am being honest.
Actually the relationship started as a girl experimenting with Leah another girl, no where through the game did it in any way say it was a poly relationship, it actually seemed to be a young man sowing his oats and eventually falling for one (1) woman, never said they brought strangers home etc....

Reactions: User1230

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It really amazes me that the Dev.'s cannot see that multiple choices would not please way more people, including the open relationship ones, straight ones etc.....

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It makes a lot of sense.

There is a difference between having fun with "others", where you have no further connection than sex and being "friends", or people you are really emotional connected to.

The first will never be a risk to your relationship, the second will be most likely, because one party will get jealous, want's more and so on.
Except, that isn't what happened in this ending. In this ending, instead of the MC dating two people and trying to balance it with Alice who was a bit jealous, it's Alice who has an apparently long-term, serious girlfriend who has absolutely zero interest in the MC and he's... okay with it? I didn't hate this ending, but I surely didn't love it either. It certainly does seem like Alice is a teensy bit hypocritical, and the MC just goes with it. Meh.

One other nitpick... While this relationship does seem to end up as a poly relationship (Alice has an MC sanctioned serious girlfriend while married to him), what is described in most of the ending isn't what I would consider polyamory. It's something more like swinging where they from time to time had pickups and flings that didn't seem at all serious or stable emotionally for the purpose of spicing up their sex life. Perhaps it's a purely pedantic semantic distinction, but I think this kind of arrangement would be better described as an open relationship rather than polyamory.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Eh, I don't know. The way these endings seem to be going maybe alone is the best overall option. It feels like Alice "settles" for the MC and, because of that, needs to keep herself happy by fucking randos with the MC (at least that sounds to be about what happens in this update). I was going to try the update until I found out it isn't a solo Alice ending.
I thought it was hot. The poly are all female so it would be a hell of a time for the MC.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This Game had a great start, but weak finish. I loved it early on when it was just about you and Alice. But somewhere in the middle the writing changed. They moved away from the Brother/Sister thing and forced other Girls onto you. Thats where the Game kinda lost me.

And also in the Alice Ending you tell your Dad that you will marry your sister and he is just like "Congratulations!"
Except that she's not your sister, MC's father and her mother were together for a while, that's all. At best, it's step-siblings, and you only met her when you were both adults anyway, so why should that particularly bother your father?
You could say that Hailey, who married your father's brother and whom you knew as your aunt AND who also dated your father before his brother, is way more related to you tan Alice ever was.

Or are you playing with the (in this case really) unofficial incest patch?

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Except, that isn't what happened in this ending. In this ending, instead of the MC dating two people and trying to balance it with Alice who was a bit jealous, it's Alice who has an apparently long-term, serious girlfriend who has absolutely zero interest in the MC and he's... okay with it? I didn't hate this ending, but I surely didn't love it either. It certainly does seem like Alice is a teensy bit hypocritical, and the MC just goes with it. Meh.

One other nitpick... While this relationship does seem to end up as a poly relationship (Alice has an MC sanctioned serious girlfriend while married to him), what is described in most of the ending isn't what I would consider polyamory. It's something more like swinging where they from time to time had pickups and flings that didn't seem at all serious or stable emotionally for the purpose of spicing up their sex life. Perhaps it's a purely pedantic semantic distinction, but I think this kind of arrangement would be better described as an open relationship rather than polyamory.
I was all set to look forward to my canon Alice ending after the amazingly loving, emotionally heartfelt Melody ending, and reading these spoilers (which I'm fine with) I couldn't be more dejected. If anything, given how much of a shit show the game and the writing has gone downhill midway through the game (or at the point where Aunt Hailey leaves the game after being close to joining in their open/poly relationship) there should have been 2 different endings with Alice.

There could have been the current OPEN relationship (it's not poly unless the 'other' woman is equally attracted to and in love with the MC) and one with Alice finally realizing how much she loves the MC and is ready to commit solely to the MC. In this ending, Alice has essentially sown her wild oats and has grown up enough and matured to where she doesn't need to keep fucking other girls in order to be sexually and emotionally satisfied and was waiting for the right time to settle down, get married and have a family without regrets.

I'm not against the occasional 3some provided the girl is bisexual and equally attracted to the MC and willing to have group sex rather than the MC settling for being a beta cuck and giving his 'wife' a free pass to lez out without him. If you're gonna say he has the freedom to pursue solo relationships without Alice, I'm sorry that's just too fucked up... why even be married to someone who can't keep it in their pants and needs to pursue trysts with people other than their spouse present and participating. My actual preference would have been a similar ending to Melody's, not one built on infidelity.

I thought it was hot. The poly are all female so it would be a hell of a time for the MC.
Not unless he gets off on sharing and risk getting NTR'd by a lesbian. That's a big turnoff for me, I was marginally willing to look the other way with Leah since Alice and Leah's 'experimentation' predates the MC and Alice dating. Personally speaking, I dunno if I could trust Alice if she's cheating on her 'serious' long-time girlfriend to still occasionally see the MC. Even if I wanted to propose to Alice, unless the other woman was willing to accept being in a relationship with the MC and Alice (and not just keep seeing Alice exclusively), I'd sadly give her an ultimatum to pick who she wants to be married to.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I didn't play the game just because the characters were hot, I enjoyed the story and getting to know everyone. Having the MC supposedly fall in love with Alice and then end up marrying her and fucking some randos we haven't seen until this ending is the opposite of what I wanted out of an Alice ending. I wanted to see the MC and Alice have the "happily ever after" not the "happily ever after +1".

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I didn't play the game just because the characters were hot, I enjoyed the story and getting to know everyone. Having the MC supposedly fall in love with Alice and then end up marrying her and fucking some rando we haven't seen until this ending is the opposite of what I wanted out of an Alice ending. I wanted to see the MC and Alice have the "happily ever after" not the "happily ever after +1".
It wasn't +1. None of the others lasted they were just a fuck for both Alice + MC. Imagine getting to marry a girl like Alice AND she wants to meet other hot girls and share than with you. No way that's bad. If it was guys, yeah but not other hot women. Be a dream come true.

Reactions: botc76

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It wasn't +1. None of the others lasted they were just a fuck for both Alice + MC. Imagine getting to marry a girl like Alice AND she wants to meet other hot girls and share than with you. No way that's bad. If it was guys, yeah but not other hot women. Be a dream come true.
Nope, not for me. Consider that Alice was more into Leah than the MC in the beginning, the fact that a woman can cuck a man (despite what so many of these games portray), and the fact that their relationship is all about sharing and has never been about the two of them alone.

I don't give a rat's ass about the MC fucking some random "hot" women, what I wanted was an ending with just Alice and then a harem ending with everyone. Not Alice plus randos and then a harem ending. In all the other endings did the MC and the love interest also share? As I said before I don't play these games just to see hot women fuck.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Friends, Zoners, Countrymen and women, lend me your eyes.

Are you as upset as I am regarding Alice's ending? Are you as upset as I am regarding the lack of content and the lack of an ending for Aunt Hailey? To the wronged men and women of this thread, I say to you...

We. Are. Justified.

"What was that Alice ending?! Why? What? Wrong".

"How can you add a caring and beautiful Aunt character to the story and then give her no ending and so little content"?!

I hear you and I stand with you.

So now, brothers and sisters, READ THIS AND STAND WITH ME! We must put aside our differences. We must unite together under ONE BANNER and under ONE VOICE, we must stand together as Alice+Aunt Hailey! Cast aside your votes and polls for Alice OR Aunt Hailey and join US! MARCH TOGETHER AND REJOICE!

THOSE THAT WOULD PREACH THE TRUTH, GO FORTH AND PREACH!

For those in camp Alice that wanted a true solo ending - While it's not what we wanted, I offer this small but heart warming respite, Take the Alice "ending" and replace everything "wrong" (dialog, characters, scenes) with a monogamous relationship between the MC, Alice, and Aunt Hailey. Just let Aunt Hailey's caring and flammable words heal the damage that has been done. I hope this can help alleviate some of the anguish that we've have been through.

For those in camp Hailey - Unfortunately, The only solace I can offer until an ending arrives (hopefully) is Aunt Hailey's warm and caring eyes.

No. Her EYES.

Friends... I know that this is not what many of us wanted, but I ask you to consider the following...

Wouldn't it be better then what we have now?

1. ALICE+AUNT HAILEY

(Bummed about the Alice ending and lack of Aunt Hailey Content but the work done by FFCreations and especially V.A. Laurie is fantastic in my opinion and while many may not care for the endings at this time (myself included), I believe it is a testament to the skill of V.A. Laurie and the quality of their work to be able to keep the reader reading, even though he or she may not be enjoying the particular story).
I'll allow it... As much as I was whining about the lack of an Alice solo ending with the MC, I would be beyond excited for an Alice + Hailey throuple ending where both Alice and Hailey end up pregnant and practically 'married' to the MC. Aunt Hailey would be the only woman I'd trust Alice around since she was thirsty for the MC from the beginning, plus she seems like she'd also play with Alice as well, so that would be the ultimate happy ending for me, lol.
Nope, not for me. Consider that Alice was more into Leah than the MC in the beginning, the fact that a woman can cuck a man (despite what so many of these games portray), and the fact that their relationship is all about sharing and has never been about the two of them alone.

I don't give a rat's ass about the MC fucking some random "hot" women, what I wanted was an ending with just Alice and then a harem ending with everyone. Not Alice plus randos and then a harem ending. In all the other endings did the MC and the love interest also share? As I said before I don't play these games just to see hot women fuck.
Abso-fucking-lutely!

As I mentioned before I was willing to accept a Leah + Alice throuple only because technically they were together before the MC entered into the picture, but considering by the time we get to the epilogue, Leah apparently has long been out of the picture literally moving away. That said I have a little bit of a issue believing or trusting Alice.

From the very beginning, Alice was always hiding and practically ashamed of her 'experimental' phase insisting she's not gay despite all the evidence to the contrary. I don't have a problem with her discovering her sexual orientation, after all, despite the cliché college experimental phase, if that is what ultimately floats her boat, then while I as the MC would be heartbroken, I'd at least move on and get closure. The way Alice acts throughout the game, especially once we basically give her the ok to be out and proud of who she is and who she prefers to share a bed with (despite her numerous and emphatic objections that she's NOT a lesbian), she constantly seems to always look for female companionship over spending time with the MC. The constant perving out and attempts to seduce Karina while still fucking Leah come to mind.

Honestly I don't know if it's a lust thing or if that extends to a serious, monogamous gay relationship, but that's why I felt it would be good to have a canon ending with Alice where she finally realizes she truly is in love with the MC and genuinely wants to spend the rest of her life committed to him, hopefully married, and with children on the way. Having sown her wild oats and experimented to her hearts content, much like Melody who was a goofball at the beginning of the game before settling down, Alice would live happily ever after with the MC and not need to keep chasing pussy.

That said, I wouldn't mind a possible side ending but instead of this other long-term girlfriend who she refuses to give up, I'd like to see an ending where Hailey joins their relationship as part of a throuple. At the time of her entering the story and her finding out about the MC and Alice hooking up in secret, I believe the story was heading in the direction of her joining in their relationship before suddenly after the break-in and their parents coming home, the writing took a left turn and everything went to shit.

Last edited:

bishop083

Jan 5, 2019
I liked it. It was about as emotional as I was expecting it to be. I legit teared up at a few spots. The art was as fantastic as always, and those sex scenes were great.

I also wasn't surprised by the poly/open relationship they had. It fit with who they had been pretty much since the beginning, and especially the way their relationship had been progressing by the time they had that one solo trip together. I'm a little surprised that the last view on that we saw was with a girl that was just into Alice rather than being into both, but we'd seen a girl into them both earlier in the ending.

I do agree that I would have liked to see something more with Aunt Hailey. Especially given the conversation we were having during the wedding, I kind of thought something would come of it, and was a tiny bit disappointed that didn't happen. On the other hand, I still kind of wish we'd had a bit more content in order to let the relationship with Aunt Hailey flourish before we got the "time skip to ending" moment. I still have hopes for the Harem ending, though.

ZeroB

Donor
Dec 28, 2018
I'll allow it... As much as I was whining about the lack of an Alice solo ending with the MC, I would be beyond excited for an Alice + Hailey throuple ending where both Alice and Hailey end up pregnant and practically 'married' to the MC. Aunt Hailey would be the only woman I'd trust Alice around since she was thirsty for the MC from the beginning, plus she seems like she'd also play with Alice as well, so that would be the ultimate happy ending for me, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I liked it. It was about as emotional as I was expecting it to be. I legit teared up at a few spots. The art was as fantastic as always, and those sex scenes were great.

I also wasn't surprised by the poly/open relationship they had. It fit with who they had been pretty much since the beginning, and especially the way their relationship had been progressing by the time they had that one solo trip together. I'm a little surprised that the last view on that we saw was with a girl that was just into Alice rather than being into both, but we'd seen a girl into them both earlier in the ending.

I do agree that I would have liked to see something more with Aunt Hailey. Especially given the conversation we were having during the wedding, I kind of thought something would come of it, and was a tiny bit disappointed that didn't happen. On the other hand, I still kind of wish we'd had a bit more content in order to let the relationship with Aunt Hailey flourish before we got the "time skip to ending" moment. I still have hopes for the Harem ending, though.
Yeah the fact that Alice still is with her girlfriend (assuming she's gay) who has zero interest or interaction with the MC still rubs me the wrong way. I begrudgingly would have accepted another throuple with said girlfriend if she also accepted the MC as her bf/husband and not her gf's husband but otherwise having nothing to do with him. You're playing with fire by being married to someone while carrying on a serious side relationship with someone else, especially if they do not interact or are equally as involved with each other and not expect there to be jealousy at some point.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah the fact that Alice still is with her girlfriend (assuming she's gay) who has zero interest or interaction with the MC still rubs me the wrong way. I begrudgingly would have accepted another throuple with said girlfriend if she also accepted the MC as her bf/husband and not her gf's husband but otherwise having nothing to do with him. You're playing with fire by being married to someone while carrying on a serious side relationship with someone else, especially if they do not interact or are equally as involved with each other and not expect there to be jealousy at some point.
Wow new info on this ending that makes the game even more a pile of hot garbage, cucking the MC with Alice having a GF that isn't with him as well, that to me classifies as NTR of some kind. And i thought the writer couldn't bury this game any further then they already have..... just WOW. :sick::poop::FacePalm:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Was thinking Alice was going to be a solo ending like the others but I guess the signs were always there that it wouldn't be. Seeing Alice with a gf was disappointing considering we didn't have someone on the side. For me I'm going with Melody's ending as the one that ends the game with a solo relationship and hope the harem ending will be a nice send off.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I was waiting for Alice ending since she is my 2nd fav only after melody and I tough it was going to be the most romantic ending but oh boy how disappointed I'm, all that poly bullshit just ruined her ending for me, isn't even romantic or good. At least you should give us the choice if you wanted that crap poly shit or not. I didn't even like the Leah Alice thing the entire game but passed that but now this ending just bullshit.
And In the end yeah look here is Alice gf and she doesn't even want mc but mc didn't even is show with other girl so not only isn't romantic isn't fair too. Worst ending until now.
Furthermore isn't really poly since mc isn't involved with the other girl, is just "allowed" cheating or Alice having 2 relationship and mc is ok being cucked like that, really dissapointing.
If was to make this kind of shit, that at least would be with aunt or Leah at least that way mc would be involved, now is just a beta ending.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes