Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Furthermore isn't really poly since mc isn't involved with the other girl, is just "allowed" cheating or Alice having 2 relationship and mc is ok being cucked like that, really dissapointing.
I am pretty sure that in poly relationship, not everyone needs to be involved with each other so this is a poly relationship. Doesn't change the fact that it sucks. This might actually be the worst ending of all and that's saying a lot considering the Leah ending was terrible...

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Ive said before and ill say
No, I do. I just don't write 100% fan service. I write what makes sense for the characters that have been developed over 4 years. Just because it's an ending, that doesn't mean it should suddenly be fanservice
Ive said before and ill say it again and again ! this is great work, forget the great renders, the character and relationship building are amazing, its beautifully written. 5 stars from me well done Devs ! Great work (y)

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
No, I do. I just don't write 100% fan service. I write what makes sense for the characters that have been developed over 4 years. Just because it's an ending, that doesn't mean it should suddenly be fanservice
I would really like to hear why did you go for a poly type of ending for Alice.
In my opinion it would have made just as much sense for it to be in Melody's or Leah's ending.
Considering that Alice is pretty much the face of the game and Main LI,I was expecting her ending to be more of the traditional type, you know they both realized they are the ones for each other kinda thing, somewhat like how the other ending were so far, that is the MC chooses only her.
Not trying to start a fight or anything just wanna know your thought process behind it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it wasn't best written ending, 1st a lot hassle about wedding dress and months pass by and after "climax" of getting right dress then wedding and soon after that game over.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
In my opinion it would have made just as much sense for it to be in Melody's or Leah's ending.
Considering that Alice is pretty much the face of the game and Main LI,I was expecting her ending to be more of the traditional type, you know they both realized they are the ones for each other kinda thing, somewhat like how the other ending were so far, that is the MC chooses only her.
Not trying to start a fight or anything just wanna know your thought process behind it
it felt like it made the most sense for them to continue on that way.

Leah could have been poly in the end, but she moved away so the focus was more on that happening.
Melody never really spoke about the poly aspect of the relationship. She was with MC alone while he was with other people, but she was never interested in anyone else.
Karina probably could have also, but her story also didn't really lend itself to putting the poly thing in.
But with Alice, it was always a key element. They were both always dating multiple people. It defined their relationship through the entire game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Of course. Not liking bad writing means you're insecure, makes a lot of sense (y)

Find a better argument dude.
Yeah it sounds a bit too much like the SJW wet dream ending of making it so called fair and even. Well it is not a fair ending and Alice even asking MC to have to accept her being with another steady lover who basically dislikes MC is not fair even if allowed to have some sex with Alice and others. It is their relation and so what they are comfortable with in the end, I could never see myself ever agreeing to a relation under those conditions though, a throuple with Melody or Leah or even Leah's younger sister kk.

An ending as fuckbuddies only with Alice if that is the way she wants to go with that other relation would also be fair enough, but a wedding and her having another deep emotional relationship that MC is barred off, nah that will never work and makes no sense, Alice had more empathy as that I thought and grown up instead of being totally selfish as any man would have been if demanded what Alice did. She wanted to eat her cake and have it at the cost of Mc and the worst thing is she got it as well.

V.A. Laurie dating other people and have fun together is something completely else as portrayed here. Alice has another deep emotional relationship with someone else where MC is barred completely from that relationship. That is not sharing and focus on MC as partner as a wedding implies, with some flings from both on the side once in a while or together. That last could make sense, what you did though is make Alice a selfish person that wants it all and MC agreeing to that for whatever reason. There is a reason that one of the first rules of swinging is no feelings, either of jealousy or deep feelings for another partner or it just does not work. As is she is shortchanging MC in their relationship, whether he can fuck around or not.

Edit: For if not clear, I would have seen an ending where Mc would have entered in a deep emotional relationship with another woman or man while in a relation with Alice, where Alice would have been barred from since that girl was straigth (if guy gay) and/or dislike Alice as just as unfair as what happened in this ending and unlikely to work and as at least emotional cheating by MC whether relationship was open or not.

Last edited:

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah it sounds a bit too much like the SJW wet dream ending of making it so called fair and even. Well it is not a fair ending and Alice even asking MC to have to accept her being with another steady lover who basically dislikes MC is not fair even if allowed to have some sex with Alice and others. It is their relation and so what they are comfortable with in the end, I could never see myself ever agreeing to a relation under those conditions though, a throuple with Melody or Leah or even Leah's younger sister kk.

An ending as fuckbuddies only with Alice if that is the way she wants to go with that other relation would also be fair enough, but a wedding and her having another deep emotional relationship that MC is barred off, nah that will never work and makes no sense, Alice had more empathy as that I thought and grown up instead of being totally selfish as any man would have been if demanded what Alice did. She wanted to eat her cake and have it at the cost of Mc and the worst thing is she got it as well.

V.A. Laurie dating other people and have fun together is something completely else as portrayed here. Alice has another deep emotional relationship with someone else where MC is barred completely from that relationship. That is not sharing and focus on MC as partner, with some flings from both on the side once in a while or together. That last could make sense, what you did though is make Alice a selfish person that wants it all and MC agreeing to that for whatever reason. There is a reason that one of the first rules of swinging is no feelings, either of jealousy or deep feelings for another partner or it just does not work.
This all could have been solved with just having a choice there, to either be with other people or not. I thought I was picking Alice solo ending but instead of that she ends up in a relationship with some other chick that doesn't even like you plus being portrayed like a selfish bitch. I really don't know what the dev was thinking with this one.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
it felt like it made the most sense for them to continue on that way.

Leah could have been poly in the end, but she moved away so the focus was more on that happening.
Melody never really spoke about the poly aspect of the relationship. She was with MC alone while he was with other people, but she was never interested in anyone else.
Karina probably could have also, but her story also didn't really lend itself to putting the poly thing in.
But with Alice, it was always a key element. They were both always dating multiple people. It defined their relationship through the entire game.
Fair Enough
I still dislike the Poly aspect of the ending but atleast i understand your reasoning. For me the night at the bar made more sense where they had a fuckbuddy for a night than a more serious relationship with other people. Would have preferred if we were given a choice for the ending Solo or Poly, but that would mean more work, so not sure how feasible it would have been.
Since Alice is was my favourite character ( its Melody now) i was hoping for a more solo ending as other people were, so that will always be a negative factor for me.
But still i can respect you for wanting to do what you want and not just for fan service.
Credit where credit is due, the proposal and the wedding scenes were great. The fake out wedding in the beginning had me cursing at you. And as always the renders and sex scenes were great. Looking forward to the Harem Ending

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This all could have been solved with just having a choice there, to either be with other people or not. I thought I was picking Alice solo ending but instead of that she ends up in a relationship with some other chick that doesn't even like you plus being portrayed like a selfish bitch. I really don't know what the dev was thinking with this one.
Nah that choice would have helped all those that wanted a solo ending with Alice, but does not change that the other ending is basically unfair with Alice ending up with two life partners where the other two are not interconnected at least on a friendship or emotional basis if sex does not make sense between them and she is basically cheating emotionally on both of them and has her cake and eats it. Great for her, not so great for them.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nah that choice would have helped all those that wanted a solo ending with Alice, but does not change that the other ending is basically unfair with Alice ending up with two life partners where the other two are not interconnected at least on a friendship or emotional basis if sex does not make sense between them and she is basically cheating emotionally on both of them and has her cake and eats it. Great for her, not so great for them.
Yeah, it gives Alice the ending you'd expect to see the player character receive in one of these games. She's more of a main character than the "main character", she gets to satisfy both sides of her bisexuality while being in a "committed" relationship with the PC.

When we are told that each of the Love Interests is going to get a solo ending and then we will see a harem ending and an "alone" ending that is what I expect - each of the Love Interests in a solo relationship with the MC in their endings, then an ending with all of them, and then one where the PC ends up alone in a garbage can regretting his life choices.

Up until this point all of the solo endings were just that. Now we receive the "solo" ending for Alice and find out that she isn't satisfied with a life with just the PC, she has to have the PC and another woman, a woman who wants nothing to do with the PC. How is that a "solo" ending? I hope that when all of the endings are done the PC will be given the choice to accept Alice and her +1 or not, if the PC chooses to say no then they can go with the "alone" ending or go hunt down one of the other Love Interests and apologize for being an idiot who thought that Alice actually wanted him.

I know that won't happen, that would be expecting way too much from this game. This was a surprisingly well done and even romantic game until suddenly the dad showed up and everything collapsed. Alice was the one love interest I really felt was going to end romantically, with a wedding, kids, and fond memories... Truly disappointed that they dev team decided Alice needs to be able to fuck other people besides the PC. She really is the main character.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She was always poly, how are people missing that?

At the start of the game she was on a relationship with Leah, she kept trying to bed Karina and had no problem with any of the other women.

Alice was always open and never pushed for a solo relationship.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
But ending doesn't have to be 100% fan service for it to be a good ending you know... You can have some drama and shit like that but this ending is straight up kick in the balls.

You're developing relationship with Alice for this whole game, getting closer and closer, marrying her and then in the end she ends up in a relationship with some other girl that doesn't want anything to do with MC.

How is that a good ending? Mc just ends up looking like a bitch.

Also when I pick Alice solo ending, I expect to have Alice solo ending, not this poly shit. Maybe I'm an idiot for expecting that idk. The "Poly" ending could have been it's own separate thing but no, it has to be the "Alice ending".

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, it gives Alice the ending you'd expect to see the player character receive in one of these games. She's more of a main character than the "main character", she gets to satisfy both sides of her bisexuality while being in a "committed" relationship with the PC.

When we are told that each of the Love Interests is going to get a solo ending and then we will see a harem ending and an "alone" ending that is what I expect - each of the Love Interests in a solo relationship with the MC in their endings, then an ending with all of them, and then one where the PC ends up alone in a garbage can regretting his life choices.

Up until this point all of the solo endings were just that. Now we receive the "solo" ending for Alice and find out that she isn't satisfied with a life with just the PC, she has to have the PC and another woman, a woman who wants nothing to do with the PC. How is that a "solo" ending? I hope that when all of the endings are done the PC will be given the choice to accept Alice and her +1 or not, if the PC chooses to say no then they can go with the "alone" ending or go hunt down one of the other Love Interests and apologize for being an idiot who thought that Alice actually wanted him.

I know that won't happen, that would be expecting way too much from this game. This was a surprisingly well done and even romantic game until suddenly the dad showed up and everything collapsed. Alice was the one love interest I really felt was going to end romantically, with a wedding, kids, and fond memories... Truly disappointed that they dev team decided Alice needs to be able to fuck other people besides the PC. She really is the main character.
True and sigh I am way past 18 yo unfortunately and learned the hard way that if the woman you want to have a relationship with has a non sexual BFF that she has a deep emotional connection with and you cannot at least connect with that BFF for a relation where you can accept each other to be in that woman's life and act civilized and friendly to each other you better move on since it never works, let alone in a situation like this .......

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Bruh I'm hurting double, cause not only did we not get an ending for Aunt Haley but we also get stiffed with this lackluster Alice ending.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes