MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
True and sigh I am way past 18 yo unfortunately and learned the hard way that if the woman you want to have a relationship with has a non sexual BFF that she has a deep emotional connection with and you cannot at least connect with that BFF for a relation where you can accept each other to be in that woman's life and act civilized and friendly to each other you better move on since it never works, let alone in a situation like this .......
Yep! I've encountered it in my own life, luckily I have a great relationship with my wife's BFF because they've known each other since they were toddlers.

It makes sense that Alice is the actual main character of this game - she is the face of the game, she is the one who brings everyone together, and she isn't considered to be a freeloader at all when it comes to the whole "freeloading family" bit even though the PC is paying for the privilege to live in the house. Just disappointing that the PC is the extra one in the relationship at the end. Really feels like Alice would be completely happy without him (which is proven by the other endings).

I guess I saw Alice as someone who was experimenting, exploring, trying to decide what she wanted in her life, I didn't see her as someone who was strictly poly and unwilling/unable to have a committed relationship with a single person (of any gender). In the end the idea of the PC being in a relationship with Alice while she is also in a relationship with someone who doesn't like the PC seems awkward and disappointing.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yep! I've encountered it in my own life, luckily I have a great relationship with my wife's BFF because they've known each other since they were toddlers.

It makes sense that Alice is the actual main character of this game - she is the face of the game, she is the one who brings everyone together, and she isn't considered to be a freeloader at all when it comes to the whole "freeloading family" bit even though the PC is paying for the privilege to live in the house. Just disappointing that the PC is the extra one in the relationship at the end. Really feels like Alice would be completely happy without him (which is proven by the other endings).

I guess I saw Alice as someone who was experimenting, exploring, trying to decide what she wanted in her life, I didn't see her as someone who was strictly poly and unwilling/unable to have a committed relationship with a single person (of any gender). In the end the idea of the PC being in a relationship with Alice while she is also in a relationship with someone who doesn't like the PC seems awkward and disappointing.
Yeah I guess we will have to chalk this one up likely to a different view as the writer, where dev sees her as a liberated, strong sexual woman and we see her from our own experience as an immature girl that cannot commit and is very happy to make both her partners unhappy in the long run, as we have seen in quite a few of our male friends that acted/act as immature bitches if not in ourselves in the past.:)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It makes a lot of sense.

There is a difference between having fun with "others", where you have no further connection than sex and being "friends", or people you are really emotional connected to.

The first will never be a risk to your relationship, the second will be most likely, because one party will get jealous, want's more and so on.
SEX is what gets in the way - sooner than later, and marriage is a committment to each other not to do that

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Congratulations to the writer. You somehow managed to make an even worse ending than Leah ending which is actually impressive considering how bad that one was.

I only cared about Melody ending and I actually liked that one so I'm not that bothered by this but imagine if Alice was someone's favorite girl and they get this "ending" :FacePalm:

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Except, that isn't what happened in this ending. In this ending, instead of the MC dating two people and trying to balance it with Alice who was a bit jealous, it's Alice who has an apparently long-term, serious girlfriend who has absolutely zero interest in the MC and he's... okay with it? I didn't hate this ending, but I surely didn't love it either. It certainly does seem like Alice is a teensy bit hypocritical, and the MC just goes with it. Meh.
From the script

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev could/should have shown a scene with the MC and another girl, or a threesome with this girl.
But he clearly states that BOTH of them could have some fun with other people.

One other nitpick... While this relationship does seem to end up as a poly relationship (Alice has an MC sanctioned serious girlfriend while married to him), what is described in most of the ending isn't what I would consider polyamory. It's something more like swinging where they from time to time had pickups and flings that didn't seem at all serious or stable emotionally for the purpose of spicing up their sex life. Perhaps it's a purely pedantic semantic distinction, but I think this kind of arrangement would be better described as an open relationship rather than polyamory.
There I 100% agree with you.

SEX is what gets in the way - sooner than later, and marriage is a committment to each other not to do that
Sex is to have fun.
Or to build a family.
Or both.

A good relationship will never break if both sides agree with having "only sex" with another partner.
There is a reason why there is a swinger community.

I would never agree to this in my relationship, but I know enough people who have a very healthy one acting with this rules.

But I guess it depends on where you live, how you grew up and many other things.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Woah...MC is a cuck and now he's writing books for cucks? I'm surprised how MC ends up doing bizzare things suddenly like making karina getting piercings.
Aunt Hailey better get her own ending! She's too darn hot and cute to be left out like that! She needs the works, wedding, honeymoon, marriage life, knocked up, first child, second child, third child, fourth child, etc!
And also dicks in both of her holes. just the way she likes it.
it's Alice who has an apparently long-term, serious girlfriend who has absolutely zero interest in the MC and he's... okay with it?
yeah that didn't make sense. why not make that girl be in a three way relationship? why is MC even agreeing to let Alice be in a relationship with a girl with whom he's not doing anything? they are a married couple for fuck sake.
And you apparently have no idea how to write a proper ending lmao
tenor (1).gif
She was always poly, how are people missing that?

At the start of the game she was on a relationship with Leah, she kept trying to bed Karina and had no problem with any of the other women.

Alice was always open and never pushed for a solo relationship.
and the miss spitting facts is back at it again. According to her she is much more into boys sexually. I fail to understand how can she be in a relationship with a girl? if she's more into boys wasn't MC enough for her?

Also do you understand the meaning of solo? google it if you don't.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The dev could/should have shown a scene with the MC and another girl, or a threesome with this girl.
But he clearly states that BOTH of them could have some fun with other people.
Of course, you are correct. However, in this medium, what the developer chooses to SHOW is at least as important, if not more, than what is SAID. I never quibbled about the MC having his "fun". Clearly, he got to fuck around a bit. However, by including that scene with Alice's girlfriend, the emphasis in this ending becomes Alice's extra-curricular full-fledged relationship(s) after she expressed jealousy about MC's outside relationships earlier. This is an issue.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Sorry if it's been asked but will there be a Aunt ending and if so has he disclosed why?
I guess no Hailey ending which I find sucks. There is this whole buildup in tension with the Aunt just to shag her once and then nothing. I was really hoping for a Hailey ending.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yikes, polyamorous ending with Alice, though. Dev really fucked over anyone who didn't want to share Alice. Leah was one thing because it became a throuple, but suddenly Alice has a girlfriend that has no interest in the MC whatsoever? Haha, fuck this shit and whoever wrote her ending. Every other girl gets a monogamous ending but Alice for some reason has to have some wack ass ending

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hmm I'm seeing all this chatter about Alice's ending but I'm not getting it to open. I have the latest version installed v0.30. I keep getting the "This ending isn't finished yet" message. I've loved the writing and story on this one it is quite good. The Melody ending was great and even though many on here complain about the Leah ending it did have its moments. I agree it was really abrupt once they moved in together and the drama was sorted. I'm going through the Karina ending now and it kind of pissed me off about the whole tattoo parlor crap. I guess I'm showing my age and I know many will disagree but Karina getting her nips pierced is not sexy nor does it fit her character IMO. Tats and most piercings do not make a gal sexy. A gal with natural feminine beauty is what is sexy. *EDIT* I finished the Karina ending and it was a bit of a letdown for me. It really seemed like it was a different writer than the main story...For reals. I fucking hate that colloquialism. It's as annoying as you know what I mean?

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I guess no Hailey ending which I find sucks. There is this whole buildup in tension with the Aunt just to shag her once and then nothing. I was really hoping for a Hailey ending.
I'm really hoping that the "I broke up with them all" ending puts the MC in Hailey's arms or that the dev sees that the idea of her getting an ending is something a lot of the players want.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Returning after almost a year without posting here, apart from the fanart works I've been doing.

Alice ending is a "Venus de Milo" ending.

Why?

Well, Venus is one of the most famous, if not THE most famous, statues of antiquity. It retracts basically the goddess Aphrodite, with her breasts exposed, and it represents, among other modern meanings, the perfection of the love and the ideal partner.

But Venus has a problem. Maybe the first thing that people realize when they are looking at her.
She doesn't have arms.

And that, depending on the people's views, can reduce or increase the value over the piece. People can look at the statue and look that it's beauty comes from the time, how incredible the statue is and it's resilience. But there will always be the speculation over how the statue could have been if the things were different.

Alice is what it's expected from Alice - she's the ideal partner, the main motivation of this whole game and eventually the biggest story to be told. But, Leah, Melody, Karina, Hailey, and so on are also part of this story, and when the life kicks in, you feel yourself lost in a story where you learned to like the life with them around, and when they aren't you keep looking for substitutes for them in each bar, in each one-night stand, in each each one-sided relationship inside your marriage. So, it kinda makes an once perfect balance of relationship into a caricate way to remake a status quo once lost, but without the same feelings towards it, since it's not the same people around it.

So, moving on, the marriage, the success, the challenges of a married life, the compromise over the years, everything is there. The biggest issue it seems that MC and Alice are a childless couple, but it's not actually a big problem, unless you are HoboCop86. I also won't enter into the discussion over the sharing/poli question because I really don't care about it and people love to have heated arguments over it. But Freeloading Family, as important as it is for me, was a sensorial experience, like tasting a sweet vine. Delicious, strong if you don't have enough care of it, and with a residual taste that can be good for some, and bad for others.

And for people which thinks that "it's just a game for you to fap, stop bullshitting about it", there are lots of games with this intention, but if you stayed until here, it's because you genuinely care about the characters and the story about this game.

Overall, my rate for the endings so far is:

Alice = 8.5/10
Melody = 9/10 (I rate slightly above because the ending was perfect for her, but it's technically a tie with Alice's one)
Karina = 7/10
Leah = 5.5/10

Now it's time to see the other endings. I'm not actually interested on the Break-Up ending because obvious reasons, but I'm interested to see where the Harem Ending is going, because we have a luck that neither FFCreations and V.A. Laurie are Alexandros of Antioch and they aren't dead twenty centuries ago lol.
Thanks for all your work so far guys!

Last edited:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
She was always poly, how are people missing that?

At the start of the game she was on a relationship with Leah, she kept trying to bed Karina and had no problem with any of the other women.

Alice was always open and never pushed for a solo relationship.
Poly means ALL people are in a relationship together no the MC getting cucked by his wife long term girlfriend

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes