Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
not a fan of marriage,its better they all stay together as lovers and have kids together.like once life game.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The nature of their poly relationship wasn't clear. yeah it was shown that alice only fucked or dated girls but it wasn't mentioned as a rule ever. Maybe she's also fucking other men and didn't show here in game to not trigger people?
No it doesn't.

Alice has the MC as her primary partner and her girlfriend as her secondary.
Just give up already. You understand that definitions don't mean shit when feelings are involved. right? Many people didn't like the ending and there's a reason. they wanted a fucking SOLO ending. leave the poly thing for HAREM. Since we're talking about definitions, getting cucked by a girl is also NTR.

MC has always been a side fuck for alice. she was always more interested in leah. So much for being more interested in boys. Alice is like those girls who are actually more into girls but are afraid to admit it.

magus448

May 22, 2018
She should have made sure she was making a throuple when adding another serious relationship to the equation, or at the very least chose someone who was fine with being FwB with her husband. Things aren't equal in the relationship. Too heavily scaled in her favor if you will or has more privileges. Like if she was the only one allowed to sleep around.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Honestly, I can get that some people are upset that the MC and Alice continue their open relationship, even if I do not at all agree.
Yet some of the stuff written over the last few pages is just silly.
When you have an open polyamorous marriage, then the wife having a girlfriend IS NOT CUCKING, not as long as this is part of what the couple agreed on. It's clear that Mike (the MC) also has the same option and seems to have used it from time to time.
So it's not a degrading experience for him, and he doesn't get off of it (either of which should at least be there for it to qualify as cucking), he just accepts that as he has the right to be together with someone outside the marriage without Alice, so has she.
And yes, this might not be something that would work for me or for you, but in the context of the story, even with the players partially controlling the MC, this seems to work perfectly well.

It is clear that Alice and the MC are very much in love and happy, it is shown so often during the ending, how much they care for each other, how important they are to each other.
They are as said in the game best friends and the love of each other's life. All this BS about the MC not being the first for Alice and similar crap, have you really read the dialogue, hell, even her face clearly conveys her feelings. Mike is by far the most important person in her life and she in his, to state anything else is not only untrue, it also means you just don't understand what you are reading/seeing, because you are blinded by your fear of getting cucked and losing the alpha male status in the game.
Yeah, it's not the traditional happy couple ending, but it is A happy couple ending. And maybe, just maybe in a world where the definition of relationships, of family, of gender are becoming ever more fluid, it would be wise to be a bit more acceptable to unusual relationships, again EVEN IF IT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WOULD WANT FOR YOURSELF.

It is a perfect fit for the two characters, it doesn't take away from their love and friendship for each other, so tbh, while it might not be a relationship I would be happy with (certainly not the part where either partner can have a long term relationship WITHOUT the others' involvement), in the context of the game I found it to be a sweet and fulfilling ending.

As a child from a very failed marriage and having seen so many marriages around me fail over the years, from my siblings and friends to other relatives, coupled with my own experiences, my conclusion is that this lovey-dovey, romantic, passionate love between two people most of the time just doesn't last that long. The couples I know who stay together, either settle into a sort of friendship where they still love each other, but it doesn't seem to be romantic love anymore, find ways to fall in love with each other again and again, or find some other way (like swinging or even living separate lives) to keep their relationship interesting.
And I think that's something you need to do, find a way to keep things fresh or find another form of relationship, otherwise it ends in bitterness either with divorce or way worse, staying together in what often seems to be nothing but spite.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Alice was my fav girl, but about the endings, I only really liked the one with Melody. Leah ending was poor, Alice was ok, didn't even tried Karina, strong pedo vibes right there.
I don't see the Pedo vibes with Karina. The story said that when they met at that Halloween party she was 18 and the M/C was 19. The M/C's age in the this one was always a bit fuzzy compared to the rest of the girls with Leah being the oldest besides Aunt Hailey. What I did not like about the Karina ending is that the Dev took an "innocent" girl who was secretly rebellious and turned her into a pierced, foul-mouthed, tatted slut. They went too far with her character IMO.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
First thing first. Writer surely can do write whatever he wants, but has to be ready to accept the fact some don't like his artistic intentions.
But let's say, he doesn't take criticism well. Which is fine, but he can ignore, not to go like this:

eeee.png

Anyway. All the endings are boring and dull. That's precisely the point. Games start with his life getting exciting. He lives with his newest step-sister. There is a sexual tension with them. He succeeds getting in her panties, and many other panties. There is even a choice of his remarks.
But what we have then, suddenly two new characters which never get developed properly (I am not crticising introduction of Aund and Karina, just that they werent developed), and bam pick an ending. Some of endings don't make a sense at all, eg Karina. He didn't even had some meaningful relationship with her. But ok, let's try the ending.
And what do we have. MC was protagonist of his love life. He goes, picks girls, dates them fucks them... And in end, he is just secondary character in his life. We have long reflections, chat with dad etc... while his chosen wife/gf has more interesting options around. To me it's boring and dull.
PS
This game was polygyny from the start to the endings... Of course it's frustrating when from this you get to Alice ending... But it's not the main problem. Ending is boring with Alice's side relationship, or without it.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I play this game, the plot is very good, but I have such a question for the game developers, is it possible to make a separate ending for my aunt I know that only the harem ending is left, well, aunt, she seems to me to deserve her separate ending

Reactions: MikeTheDutchLord

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
uhm

sounds weird maybe for some ppl here - but can you reject girls?
(and i dont mean only at the end )
for example - i dont want to hook up with Melody ,Karina , Hailey and Susan
how to do that? or is it impossible to decline em ?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I didn't like some of endings, but all in all, the story was great.
I didn't like the endings of Star Wars (original), or the endings of "Son's of Anarchy" and many other series and movies.

Does this make the series or movie bad?
In my opinion: No.

I find it hilarious that people expect a story to be or end like they want it to be, ignoring 95% of the story they enjoyed.
You didn't get Star Wars in a bi or tri monthly basis by 5-10 minutes, enjoyed the good parts of it for an extended period, and became invested in it for a mass amount of time before you got to those parts that were bad, so it's a bad analogy. The people that loved the game until the dad returned, personally I'd say the reintroduction of the professor is where the game took a massive nosedive, enjoyed it for a long time, and then they have to witness it falling apart by update to update. It's vastly different when you watch a movie/series play a game in one go, but even there, that 5% at the end - it's more than that now imo - will sour the experience as well overall. In this format, that sourness will have a much bigger impact.

This was the very first game I ever patroned, I loved the characters, the dialogues, the monologues, the writing as a whole, even if on other aspects it was a bit lacking, so it makes me utterly sad that by the end, for some reason, the writer thinks that tearing down everything that made this game loveable is the right direction, and doesn't even try to take a step back and think about the reasons why so many people are complaining about everything that happens with this game for updates now. Although, it did prove me right in my general mistrustfulness about the whole patreon system that AVN industry runs on.

It pains me to say this, but, it would've been better just to abandon it right before the parents returning, because this definetly isn't the treatment that FF deserved at it's climax.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
uhm

sounds weird maybe for some ppl here - but can you reject girls?
(and i dont mean only at the end )
for example - i dont want to hook up with Melody ,Karina , Hailey and Susan
how to do that? or is it impossible to decline em ?
yes, you don't have to start relationship with any.

• Angry
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Ok, so now that I finished all the available endings.

When his dad came and the situation regarding selling the house appeared, it felt kinda abrupt. There probably was a potential to develop son-dad relationship but whatever.

Regarding endings. Melody's and Alice's endings were fine, Karina's ending was bland and Leah's ending was too open for my tastes. I liked that Hailey had some events there. Always welcome. Hope harem ending is good. I mean it is hard to fail it - I hope - as the story was kinda developing into harem end naturally basically.

I found it funny like MC was confessing his life story to his dad, who was wearing white and was on a white yacht looking like a Jesus :LOL:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When his dad came and the situation regarding selling the house appeared, it felt kinda abrupt. There probably was a potential to develop
he came some time before end told siblings that he will sell house etc.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Poly - non-poly Doesn't matter to me. The Alice ending so far is IMHO the best. The story set them up in the beginning. They had to admit their love. It grew and eventually the story arc found the ended that everyone should have expected. I'm a bit disappointed that Leah wasn't somehow shoehorned in to their poly relationship, but I ASSume the harem ending will cover that.

Alice and the MC ride off into the sunset breaking the occasional heart as they go. Beautiful.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes