botab

Aug 24, 2020
Hello, I have such a question in the game settings there is a tab old new images what does it affect in the game and what function should I choose new or old images
Screenshot_20210621-111419_Gallery.jpg

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Hello, I have such a question in the game settings there is a tab old new images what does it affect in the game and what function should I choose new or old images
View attachment 1257785
Either works, new are redone images for the beginning and old are the originals, doesnt change anything other then which set you see when you play, nothing else changes.

Dhelix

May 13, 2018
it's been a while since I played this game but if I do a quick summary for the Alice " solo " ending : The MC and Alice are in a poly relationship where each of them slept with others women(?) with or without feelings for them i don't know, is that it ?
Am I stupid or the meaning for "solo" changed ? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Congrats to the creative team for completing one of the most anticipated endings of the game.

Alice being how popular she is, I can't imagine the level of pressure V.A. Laurie might have felt when writing her ending.

As I was reading through some of the narration, I could tell how special Alice is to him as a character.

Speaking of how special Alice is, the art was just *chef's kiss* !! Alice has never looked better and that's saying something.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well I am still in the same boat. I am not playing this game until the harem ending is made. Once that is done I will play the other endings but I want to play the harem ending absolutely last, to wash away the memories of the other endings, so I can remember only that ending as the canonical ending and have the good memory of being with all the girls and not breaking up with any of them.

I just love all the girls in this game and I want my final memories of them to be, all of us being together in our own little commune :love:. I am still hoping too that Aunt Hailey even if she doesn't get a solo route will at least be in the harem ending route. That would be the cherry on the top ending for me.

Last edited:

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Either works, new are redone images for the beginning and old are the originals, doesnt change anything other then which set you see when you play, nothing else changes.
Thank you very much for your answer, I understood everything

Hugos

Mar 9, 2019
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: , ATTACHMENT OR

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
Why i cant see all scene with this mod ?
I have enable, but still not have choice to see all scene
Sorry my english is bad

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Does anybody remember, in what version were the main heroes made step-siblings?
When Haley was introduced and talked about MCs past with him it invalidated the incest patch because they couldnt get around the MCs mom dying so they just became step siblings for the whole story.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Well, shit!

We finally get our ending with Alice, and the dev can't be arsed to proofread his text after all that time in development? It feels rather rushed...

apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
just to say it is so refreshing to play a VN that isn't all "OOPS i walked in on you in the shower, guess it's sex o'clock!!" or "i massage leg good, now fuck happen!!" or "OOPS my pants done fell down, behold the magical schmeat!!" or w/e

FF is a good story about hot people who love to bone, discuss their feelings about the bone, then proceed to bone. a lot. in multiple configurations. chef kiss. eleven stars. more of this sort of thing

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I guess I should wait to actually play it to judge but, wow, reading that you can't actually have a solo ending with Alice is an extreme bummer. I shouldn't be shocked though, considering:

1. The first time we see her have sex in the game, it's with Leah and they send the MC away like a little punk. And everybody said you shouldn't complain because you leave to have sex with Melody but I didn't want Melody, I wanted Alice.
2. When you're getting ready to go on the trip and deciding who's going to sleep in what room, Alice practically jumps out of her shoes at the chance to sleep with Leah and there's no option for MC and Alice to be together despite being the only couple within the group.
3. On the trip and before that, Alice spent most of her time trying to sleep with Karina

I guess it was always obvious she wouldn't be happy with just MC. I know it's hard to make an ending everyone will like but I'm just expressing my thoughts that it sounds like it wasn't what I was hoping for and considering how long we were waiting that kind of stinks. Hopefully I'll feel differently after playing it.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
I thought the main reason they stopped their thruople thing was bcoz alice got a bit jealous but then going on and having other partners while ignoring Leah and melody doesn't s seem to make sense.
It makes a lot of sense.

There is a difference between having fun with "others", where you have no further connection than sex and being "friends", or people you are really emotional connected to.

The first will never be a risk to your relationship, the second will be most likely, because one party will get jealous, want's more and so on.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I guess I should wait to actually play it to judge but, wow, reading that you can't actually have a solo ending with Alice is an extreme bummer. I shouldn't be shocked though, considering:

1. The first time we see her have sex in the game, it's with Leah and they send the MC away like a little punk. And everybody said you shouldn't complain because you leave to have sex with Melody but I didn't want Melody, I wanted Alice.
2. When you're getting ready to go on the trip and deciding who's going to sleep in what room, Alice practically jumps out of her shoes at the chance to sleep with Leah and there's no option for MC and Alice to be together despite being the only couple within the group.
3. On the trip and before that, Alice spent most of her time trying to sleep with Karina

I guess it was always obvious she wouldn't be happy with just MC. I know it's hard to make an ending everyone will like but I'm just expressing my thoughts that it sounds like it wasn't what I was hoping for and considering how long we were waiting that kind of stinks. Hopefully I'll feel differently after playing it.
I certainly agree and the worst of it all is that if they wanted such an ending they should have made it a choice not a must

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Now to wait for harem. Not sure what the "none" will be - does MC find someone else or alone. 2nd would suck.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes