cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
based on patreon post this is on hold due personal reasons.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No official news saying it's on hold, just delayed for now. But they aimed at an end of feb release and missed it

Nov 13, 2019
Gotta say the choices in this seem like someone trying to pass off a kinetic novel as a game, railroading you to end up with x characters no matter how repulsive their actions make them and not impacting anything bar a few lines of text...

Jul 17, 2018
I have really enjoyed playing this game, but I'm not a fan of Karina. My favorite is Alice, Melody and Leah. I would love to see any of them pregnant, and their ending as well. Even better if it includes a pregnant harem ending.

Reactions: Hermit76 and Zentis

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Was hoping there was a ending to add the aunt to the harem. :rolleyes:(y)
there might be or might not.
If there is any justice she will atleast be ours again in the harem ending. It's cruel they gave to another dude on a different ending. The endings have been a train wreck so far, but I still have hope that won't fuck up the harem or Alice's.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
If there is any justice she will atleast be ours again in the harem ending. It's cruel they gave to another dude on a different ending. The endings have been a train wreck so far, but I still have hope that won't fuck up the harem or Alice's.
I feel like the other endings are kinda bad on purpose since the mc says it still feels like somethings missing in each one, I think even Alice's will just be "ok" since it seems they're setting Harem up to be the true ending and the "none" option will prob be the teacher. or that's my hope anyway, I kinda want the teacher in the harem if you choice to make her your sub, like maybe you break her and give her to Leah as a pet for what she did to Leah. side note I hated Leah's ending the most. the others at least felt like a real connection was made between mc and the girl, but Leah's was just a massive "fuck you" for no reason until like 5 seconds before credits role. even though there was a super easy answer to the problem called "this guy is my personal camera man" it felt like drama for the sake of drama with no real purpose.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes